|Ambyr Childers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1988|
Ambyr Childers is an American actress, producer, model, and entrepreneur. She is best known for her role as Colby Chandler in the Primetime Emmy Award-winning TV series All My Children (2006-2008). Ambyr also gained prominence for her roles in TV series such as Aquarius (2015-2016) as Sadie/Susan Atkins alongside David Duchovny and You (2018-2019) as Candace Stone alongside Penn Badgley.
Ambyr C. Childers
Cottonwood, Yavapai, Arizona, United States
Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended Vista Murrieta High School in Murrieta, Riverside, California, United States, and graduated in 2006.
Actress, Entrepreneur, Model, Producer
- Father – He co-owned a family business.
- Mother – She co-owned a family business.
- Siblings – She has 1 younger and 1 older sister, both of whom have earned a Master’s degree in Engineering.
Ambyr Childers is represented by –
- Innovative Artists (Talent Agent) in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Artist & Brand Management (Talent Agent Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- MN2S Management (Manager) in Miami, Florida, United States
- Luber Roklin Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Baker Winokur Ryder Public Relations (BWR) (Publicist) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Brecheen Feldman Breimer Silver Thompson (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ambyr Childers has dated –
- Randall Emmett (2009-2017) – Ambyr married a film producer Randall Emmett in 2009. They have 2 daughters named London Thea Emmett (b. February 2, 2010) and Rylee Emmett (b. November 2013). In April 2015, she filed for legal separation and their divorce was finalized in December 2017.
- Jeff Tinsley (2018-Present) – She got engaged to a businessman named Jeff Tinsley in January 2018. She also happily embraced 3 children from Jeff’s past relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Native American ancestry.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Red’ in the past.
Ambyr Childers Favorite Things
- Actresses – Julia Roberts, Grace Kelly
- Movie – Erin Brockovich (2000)
- Alcoholic Drink – Red Wine
- Quote – “Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.”
Ambyr Childers Facts
- She described herself as an “artistic geek” growing up.
- Ambyr was raised in Murrieta, Riverside, California, United States.
- Her dad was always super athletic and went to college on a basketball scholarship, which motivated her to stay in shape as well.
- She can play the guitar.
- She enjoys horseriding and golfing.
- Ambyr received a scholarship to play golf at the University of California, Riverside but chose to start acting instead.
- Ambyr initially never wanted children. As she grew up, she realized her life would simply not be the same without them.
- She partnered with a fellow actress Kate Bosworth to create Ambyr Childers Jewelry in March 2015. It mixed her Native American heritage with Kate’s “fun, cool-girl vibe.”
- Ambyr feels like throughout her entire life she was the last to know everything, but is unsure whether that’s good or bad.
- She suffers from ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and has to keep “her hands in multiple things at once.”
- She researched the story of one of the best-known serial killers, Ted Bundy, ahead of starring in You, a TV series about stalking and murder.
- Ambyr dreamt about Oprah Winfrey in September 2019. By some weird coincidence, she met her for the 1st time the very next afternoon in a hotel lobby.
- In 2019, Ambyr was angered when Lala Kent, a reality-TV star, whom her ex-husband started dating after their divorce, posted pictures of their daughters to her social media, which started a feud. In 2020, it was revealed that they made amends and were co-parenting London and Rylee without issues.
- Many people have noticed she physically resembled a fellow actress Reese Witherspoon. Ambyr takes it as a huge compliment.
Featured Image by Ambyr Childers / Instagram