|Amit Shah Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amit Shah is an English actor who is known for his portrayal of Mansur in The Hundred-Foot Journey, Faisal in Final Score, Samir in Johnny English Strikes Again, and Andy in Last Christmas.
Amit Kaushik Shah
Enfield, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Amit attained a 2:1 degree in Drama at Staffordshire University. After that, he went on to attend the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in West London.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Black)
Amit Shah has Kenyan and Gujarati ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Towering physical appearance
- Strong jawline
Amit Shah Facts
- He was born at the Chase Farm Hospital.
- His father is an accountant whereas his mother is a health-food shop manageress.
- He started acting at the age of 16 in a school play as the lead character.
- Amit was given permission to graduate from school early in 2003, to train for his role in playwright Andrew Lloyd Webber’s West-End musical production Bombay Dreams.
- In June 2007, Amit was chosen as one of 50 Top British Actors by The Observer on Sunday.
- Amit was presented with an Ian Charleson Award for his portrayal of Abel Drugger in The Alchemist at The National Theatre, London.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Nigel in The Afternoon Play in 2006. The same year, he was also cast in his first feature film as Raj Mehta in Like Minds.
- Amit got his first big break as an actor with his role of Kulvinder ‘Vinny’ Ganatra in The Palace in 2008.
- His television and film credits include Midsomer Murders, The Witcher, Asylum, Casualty, Johnny English Strikes Again, All Stars, and It’s a Wonderful Afterlife.
Featured Image By Clateano / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0