|Amrapali Gan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Year of Birth||c. 1984 or 1985|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amrapali Gan is an Indian-born American businesswoman who is known for being the chief executive officer of OnlyFans succeeding former CEO Tim Stokely.
Amrapali was born in either 1984 or 1985.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The United States of America
Amrapali attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles, California where she pursued an associate’s degree in Merchandise Marketing.
Then, she went on to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Organizational Communication at California State University, Los Angeles.
Amrapali attained a Certificate in Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies from Harvard Business School Online.
CEO of OnlyFans, Businesswoman
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
Amrapali Gan Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai.
- Amrapali joined PepsiCo‘s marketing leadership program in 2007. From 2008 to 2010, she worked as an account executive at Phyllis Klein & Associates, in their public relations department.
- She has a pet dog named Foxxy.
- From 2019 to 2020, she worked as the Vice President of Marketing & Publicity at Cannabis Cafe.
- In December 2021, Amrapali was appointed as the chief executive officer at OnlyFans.
Featured Image By Amrapali Gan / Instagram