|Andy Wilman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1962|
Andy Wilman is an English TV presenter recognized as the former executive producer on the popular TV series Top Gear on BBC. He is also the co-creator of Top Gear along with Jeremy Clarkson. He also worked as the show’s presenter in its initial stage. After moving out from Top Gear, Andy along with Top Gear’s former members Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May founded the production company W. Chump & Sons to produce the show The Grand Tour for Amazon Prime.
Andrew Neville Wilman
Glossop, Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom
South West London, England, United Kingdom
Andy Wilman studied at the Repton School in Repton, Derbyshire, England.
Television Producer, TV Presenter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Andy Wilman self manages his business.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andy Wilman is married though he rarely speaks about his personal life in public. However, he has 2 children, daughter Martha Wilman, and son Noah Wilman.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and pepper
- Short trimmed hair
- Rounded chin
Andy Wilman hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the former presenter and executive producer of the Top Gear show (2002-2015). As one of the show’s co-creator, he is responsible for developing style and humor for the show. He has also presented segments of the original Top Gear. His other production work includes The Grand Tour (2016) and Love the Beast (2009).
First TV Show
In 1994, he made his first TV show appearance as a presenter on the documentary series Top Gear.
Andy Wilman Favorite Things
- Moments From Top Gear Series – Tribute to the Reliant Robin show
Source – Telegraph
Andy Wilman Facts
- He met Jeremy Clarkson, co-creator of Top Gear series, at the Repton School in Repton, Derbyshire.
- Before becoming a Top Gear presenter, he worked in motoring magazines.
- Along with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May, he founded a production company W. Chump & Sons in 2016.
- In 2012, Andy and Jeremy Clarkson’s company Bedder 6 earned over £149m in revenue from merchandise and international distribution for Top Gear.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Edinburgh Television Festival / YouTube