St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
She graduated from the Tower Grove Christian High School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is managed by Worldwide Management.
Indie folk, Indie rock, Alternative country
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm (Approx)
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angel Olsen’s dating history is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
- Funny conversationalist
- Expressive voice
36-32-36 in or 91.5-81-91.5 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
She has not endorsed any brands till now.
Best Known For
Angel Olsen gained popularity with her albums Burn Your Fire for No Witness (2014) and My Woman (2016).
Angel released her first album Half Way Home (LP edition) in September 2012 via Bathetic Records.
Angel has not appeared in any theatrical film until now.
First TV Show
In 2014, Angel was a musical guest on the talk show Late Show with David Letterman.
Angel Olsen does not have a personal trainer. Her workout and diet plan are not known.
Angel Olsen Favorite Things
- Food – Vegetarian
- Club – Mothlight
- Songs – It’s So Easy (By Ted Lucas), Pack Up Your Sorrows (By Barbara Dane), Call Me The Breeze (By J.J. Cale), Unforced Peace (By Roky Erickson), Why Not (By The Everly Brothers), Hares on the Mountain (By Shirley Collins)
Angel Olsen Facts
- A foster family adopted Angel Olsen when she was 3 years old. She was the youngest child in the family comprising eight children.
- As a teenager, she started performing in coffee shops in St. Louis.
- She released an EP Strange Cacti in 2010 which was a compilation of original Americana songs. The album was later reissued in April 2011.
- Before beginning her solo career, Angel Olsen was working as a backing singer with Bonnie “Prince” Billy and the Cairo Gang.
- Released in 2014, Burn Your Fire for No Witness was her first Billboard 200 entry.
- Visit her official website @ angelolsen.
- Connect with Olsen on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.