|Angie Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1994|
Angie Miller is an American singer and songwriter who rose to prominence when she was placed 3rd on the 12th season of American Idol in 2013. Since then, she has released several songs and extended plays such as This Christmas Song, Weathered, O Holy Night, A Weekend in Maine, Limbic System, Sleep On It, Faster Now, Enjoy Your Holiday, Airline Wine, Overwhelmed (ft. Aaron Marsh), Talk:Listen, and You Set Me Free.
Angela Kristine Miller
Angie, Och (Her older brother calls her so), Zealyn
Beverly, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Angie Miller studied at Beverly High School from 2008 to 2012 and was involved in the school’s choir, honors vocal ensemble, and theatre program.
Later on, she received scholarship offers from 3 Christian universities including her top choice, Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, Texas. However, she did not accept any of the colleges’ offers at that time.
- Father – Guy (Musician) (Plays keyboard)
- Mother – Tana (Musician) (Plays guitars)
- Siblings – Jonathan (Older Brother) (Musician) (Plays several instruments)
She signed a publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG).
CCM (Contemporary Christian Music), pop-rock, alternative rock, electropop
Independent Music, 19
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angie Miller has dated –
- David James Williams (2012-Present) – She started going out with David James Williams in the year 2012 and the duo eventually got engaged in late November 2015. On July 7, 2016, they tied the knot in a small ceremony in Massachusetts.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-87 cm
Best Known For
Finishing third in the twelfth season of American Idol in 2013.
She has not released her first album yet. But, in 2013, she sang her own song “You Set Me Free” on American Idol.
Angie also released her single “This Christmas Song” on December 3, 2013.
First TV Show
Angie first appeared on television in 2013 on the show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as herself as guest vocalist.
Angie Miller Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate, Indian cuisine
- TV Shows – Lost (2004-2010), One Tree Hill (2003-2012)
- Movie – The Notebook (2004), The Lord of the Rings (2001)
- Color – Deep red, dark blue, black
- Season – Summer
Source – USMagazine.com
Angie Miller Facts
- Unlike most other girls, she does not like pink color. Instead, she hates it and hence, would never wear it.
- She has an addiction to chocolate.
- Angie was initially thought to be named Louron.
- Miller says she sneezes like a cat.
- She had her gallbladder removed when she was 6.
- She wants to learn Hindi so that she can sing a song in that.
- Angie is the youngest in her family.
- She had visited India when she was 12 for two weeks. She liked the place, especially Indian cuisine. She also expressed her desire to learn India’s national language, Hindi, so that she can sing a song in that.
- Angie is very bad at spelling words.
- She likes the smell of coffee but does not like its taste.
- She does not have perfect vision. She wears contact lenses. Angie is almost blind without them.
- On November 12, 2014, she independently released her debut extended play titled Weathered and it included songs like Universe Electric, Lost in the Sound, Miles, Simple, This is the Life, and Weathered. Mark Deming of AllMusic gave the album 3 out of 5 stars, highlighting Miller’s mature “emotional perspective”.
- Miller had worn braces for two years in the past.
- According to her, freckles look beautiful.
- Her parents are the pastors of the Remix Church in Salem.
- She had suffered from hearing loss in her early years. There was a 20% hearing loss in her right ear and 40% in her left. Though, she got it diagnosed.
- She is a big fan of Beyonce Knowles and Jessie J.