Angela Kristine Miller
Angie, Och (Her older brother calls her so)
Miller was born on February 17, 1994.
Beverly, Massachusetts, USA
- Father – Guy (Musician) (Plays keyboard)
- Mother – Tana (Musician) (Plays guitars)
- Siblings – Jonathan (Older Brother) (Musician) (Plays several instruments)
She signed a publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG).
CCM (Contemporary Christian Music), pop rock
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is single.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-87 cm
Best Known For
Finishing third in the twelfth season of American Idol in 2013.
She has not released her first album yet. But, in 2013, she sang her own song “You Set Me Free” in American Idol.
Angie also released her single “This Christmas Song” on December 3, 2013.
First TV Show
Angie first appeared on television in 2013 on the show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as herself as guest vocalist.
Angie Miller Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate, Indian cuisine
- TV Shows – Lost (2004-2010), One Tree Hill (2003-2012)
- Movie – The Notebook (2004), The Lord of the Rings (2001)
- Color – Deep red, dark blue, black
- Season – Summer
Source – USMagazine.com
Angie Miller Facts
- Unlike most other girls, she does not like pink color. Instead, she hates it and hence, would never wear it.
- She has an addiction to chocolate.
- Angie was initially thought to be named Louron.
- Miller says she sneezes like a cat.
- She had her gallbladder removed, when she was 6.
- She wants to learn Hindi so that she can sing a song in that.
- Angie is the youngest in her family.
- She had visited India when she was 12 for two weeks. She liked the place, especially Indian cuisine. She also expressed her desire to learn India’s national language, Hindi, so that she can sing a song in that.
- Angie is very bad at spelling words.
- She likes the smell of coffee but does not like its taste.
- She does not have perfect vision. She wears contact lenses. Angie is almost blind without them.
- Miller had worn braces for two years in the past.
- According to her, freckles look beautiful.
- Her parents are the pastors of the Remix Church in Salem.
- She had suffered from hearing loss in her early years. There was a 20% hearing loss in her right ear and 40% in her left. Though, she got it diagnosed.
- She is a big fan of Beyonce Knowles and Jessie J.