|Ankita Konwar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1991|
|Spouse||Milind Usha Soman|
Ankita Konwar is an Indian fitness enthusiast, blogger, and actress who is known for being married to actor, supermodel, and film producer Milind Usha Soman. Other than that, Ankita is also known for the lifestyle and travel posts that she uploads to her Instagram account.
Gauhati, Assam, India
Actress, Blogger, Fitness Enthusiast
- Father – Nagen Konwar
- Mother – Niranjana Konwar
- Siblings – Jharna Konwar Baruah (Sister)
- Others – Prabhakar Soman (Father-In-Law) (Scientist) (d. 1995), Usha Soman (Mother-In-Law) (Teacher), Netra Soman (Sister-In-Law), Medha Soman (Sister-In-Law), Anupama Soman (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ankita has dated –
- Milind Usha Soman (2013-Present) – Ankita started dating actor and supermodel Milind Usha Soman in 2013. They tied the knot on April 22, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- Thin upper lip
- Almond-shaped eyes
Ankita has appeared in the commercials for several brands including Closeup.
Ankita Konwar Favorite Things
- Sport – Tennis
- Essential Oil – Lavender
- Catch Phrase – “Live and Let Live”
- Food Topping – Pesto Sauce
- Place To Run – Lonavala
Source – Instagram
Ankita Konwar Facts
- She is not very fond of cars and prefers cycles instead.
- Ankita had once stated that she had suffered from depression for 3 years in the past.
- Her skincare routine includes cleansing, toning, and the application of face cream. Other than that, she drinks plenty of water and prefers to apply curd at times. Ankita also credits her good genes for her glowing skin.
- She can fluently play the guitar and sing.
- Ankita prefers to work out 5 to 6 times a day.
- In her free time, Ankita loves to go running and explore nature.
- Ankita joined Air Asia as part of their cabin crew executive in 2013.
- One of the earliest posts that Ankita uploaded to her Instagram account was in May 2014.
- She is multilingual and can fluently speak Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, and French.
- In September 2021, Ankita revealed that she was abused as a child, lost her brother, lost her ex-lover, and even her father.
Featured Image By Ankita Konwar / Instagram