|Annabel Sutherland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Annabel Sutherland is a professional Australian cricketer who is best known for her contribution to Cricket Victoria as well as the Melbourne Stars in the Women’s Big Bash League. Besides that, she is also notably known for being the daughter of former first-class cricketer and cricket administrator James Alexander Sutherland and the sister of Victorian allrounder William Sutherland.
Annabel attended the Methodist Ladies College which is located in Kew, Victoria from 2014 to 2019.
She was 14 years old when she started training under the watchful eye of her coach Carl Sandri.
- Father – James Alexander Sutherland (Former First-Class Cricketer, Cricket Administrator)
- Mother – Heidi Sutherland
- Siblings – William Sutherland (Brother) (Cricketer)
Annabel is represented by Estrella Sports Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and lean physique
- Freckled face
- Thin lips
Annabel Sutherland Facts
- Sutherland is not the first to make a big splash in cricket as her father James also played first-class cricket and her brother Will is a member of the Victoria cricket team.
- She met her cricket coach Carl Sandri when she was 14 years at the Prahran Cricket Club for the Premier Cricket Competition.
- At the age of 15, Annabel made her debut as a member of the Melbourne Renegades. She was also named the youngest player ever to be part of the Big Bash League.
- On January 15, 2020, Annabel was announced as part of the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup.
- Annabel is said to be very passionate about her gameplay.
- Besides cricket, Sutherland is also an Australian Rules football player.
- Annabel considers herself to be a messy kind of person.
- She always considers her studies to be her number 1 priority.
Featured Image By Bahnfrend / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0