|Anthony Cushion Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1998|
Anthony Cushion is a British YouTuber, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and fitness trainer who is best known for his self-titled YouTube channel where he has garnered more than 250k subscribers and where he posts content around the themes of fitness, travel, and relationships through a mix of vlogs, workout tutorials, storytime videos, and challenge videos. He is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram. Anthony also runs an online business as a personal trainer under the brand name FITAF Fitness through which he helps his clients with a customized workout and diet plans. He promotes the business, that was launched in January 2020, through a dedicated website and an Instagram page that has amassed more than 10k subscribers.
Southampton, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Anthony, after his high school graduation in 2018, had joined the Solent University, a public university in Southampton, later that year. He had enrolled for a Bachelor of Science degree in fitness and personal training but had dropped out after the completion of his first year there to effectively continue his work on social media and develop a full-time fitness-related business of his own.
YouTuber, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer, Fitness Trainer
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anthony has dated –
- Nick Toteda (2018–Present) – Anthony began dating Canadian YouTuber and fellow social media star Nick Toteda aka It’sJustNick in July 2018. They had split for a while in 2019 and Anthony had released a video on his YouTube channel in February 2019 informing his subscribers about the same. However, their relationship was mended later that year as Nick had moved to the United Kingdom to live in with Anthony. In February 2020, they were listed at number 9 on the American online news platform Elite Daily‘s list of ’11 Cute YouTube Couples You Should Definitely Be Watching’.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Anthony Cushion Facts
- A fitness freak, Anthony had first started posting fitness-related content and workout pictures in July 2018. The same month, he had also created his YouTube channel.
- In a YouTube video, he had mentioned that he had suffered from acne for several years and even used the drug Isotretinoin (Accutane) for treatment. However, the medication had caused several side effects including extreme mood swings.
- In another video, he had revealed that he was adopted at an early age. He mentioned that although he had a normal childhood and a very healthy relationship with his adoptive parents, the first 4 years of his life, until his adoption, were quite traumatic and often haunt him.
- He has also admitted that despite being and coming across as a confident personality, he has often faced issues related to social anxiety due to his shy and introverted nature. This has also often caused people to misunderstand him as passive-aggressive and even rude at times.
Featured Image by Anthony Cushion / Instagram