|Anthony LaScalea Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Year of Birth||1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anthony LaScalea is an American attorney and reality star who made headlines in 2022, after being announced as part of the cast of the Netflix reality dating show Love is Blind (season 3).
Anthony LaScalea was born in 1989.
The United States of America
Dallas, Texas, United States
In 2006, Anthony enrolled at the Auburn University Harbert College of Business where he pursued his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A) Honors, Finance with a minor in Political Science, and graduated in 2010.
Anthony began attending the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2011, graduating with a Juris Doctor degree in Law in 2014. Later, from 2020 to 2022, he pursued a degree in Masters of Fine Arts, Creative Writing at Southern Methodist University.
Attorney, Reality Star
- Siblings – Christina (Sister)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-groomed physical appearance
Anthony LaScalea Facts
- Originally, Anthony is from Dallas.
- One of his earliest jobs was as a clubhouse assistant/bat boy for the Texas Rangers Baseball Club from April 2003 to August 2008.
- From August 2007 to December 2009, he played for the Auburn Tigers baseball team at Auburn University.
- His first job in the field of law according to his LinkedIn profile was as a summer associate with the City of Atlanta Department of Law.
- In January 2018, Anthony began working as a senior associate attorney at Fee, Smith, Sharp & Vitullo, LLP.
- He is very fond of the music of Justin Bieber and attended his Justice World Tour performance at the American Airlines Center in May 2022.
- Anthony is very fond of dogs and has one named Dixie.
- In October 2022, Anthony was announced as part of the cast of Love is Blind season 3 which included the likes of Alexa Alfia, Andrew Liu, Alexa Alfia, Ashley Randermann, Brannigan Maxwell, Brennon Lemieux, Charita Scott, Chelsey Jordan, Cole Barnett, Colleen Reed, DaVonte Black, Jessica Gumbert, Kimberlee Clarke, Raven Ross, Tony Taylor, Valerie Truong, Zanab Jaffrey, and Loren Langenbeck to name a few.
Featured Image By Anthony LaScalea / Instagram