|Anupama Parameswaran Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1996|
Anupama Parameswaran is an Indian actress who is noted for the characters she has portrayed in various South Indian films. She started her career with the Malayalam film Premam as Mary George (2015) for which she received several awards including a SIIMA and Filmfare Award. Anupama is also noted for her role as Nithya in Sathamanam Bhavati (2017), Shruthi in Natasaarvabhowma (2017), Maha in Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi (2017). Besides that, she is also known for her role in the Telegu movie A Aa (2016) and the Tamil film Kodi (2016). Over time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 350k followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Irinjalakuda, Kerala, India
She completed her schooling from Don Bosco Higher Secondary School, Irinjalakuda, Kerala. Anupama also attended the Inner Space Little Theater in Kerala.
Later, she went on to pursue a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Communicative English and Journalism from CMS College Kottayam, Kerala. Anupama is also an alumnus of Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Father – Parameswaran
- Mother – Sunitha Parameshwaram
- Siblings – Akshay Parameshwaram (Younger Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anupama has dated –
- Chiranjiv Makwana – Film director Chiranjiv Makwana and Anupama are seeing each other for a while. They are planning to get married soon.
Race / Ethnicity
- Nubian nose
- Wide smile
Best Known For
- Receiving the 11th Ramu Karyat Award for “Most Popular Actress” and the IIFA Utasavam Award for “Best Supporting Actress” for her character as Mary George in the Malayalam film Premam in 2016
- Being nominated for several prestigious awards like the SIIMA Award in 2017 and Filmfare Award in 2017
- Starring as Shruthi in Natasaarvabhowma (2019), Nagavalli in A Aa (2016), and Malathi in Kodi (2016)
- Being cast in several other films such as Sathamanam Bhavati (2017), Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi (2017), Krishnarjuna Yudham (2018), Tej I Love You (2018), and Hello Guru Prema Kosame (2018)
- Getting featured on the cover of several magazines such as Red magazine
Anupama made her debut Malayalam theatrical film appearance as Mary Geoge in Premam in 2015.
She made her debut Telugu theatrical film appearance as Nagavalli in A Aa in 2016.
Anupama made her first Tamil film appearance as Malathi in Kodi in 2016.
She relishes south Indian food, and her love for that food is due to the low-calorie properties it contains. She also drinks 8 glasses of water daily and eats food that has a maximum amount of protein content. Anupama also consumes chia seeds in the morning and also prefers to carry dry fruits in her bag.
Anupama Parameswaran Favorite Things
- Color – Black
Source – Twitter
Anupama Parameswaran Facts
- She was raised in Kerala by a Tamil family.
- Anupama shares a keen interest in music, dance, and drama. She started showing a passion for acting while she was in school. By the time Anupama was in class 7, she had been learning to act at the Inner Space Little Theater.
- She graduated from college soon after her first film was released.
- In her free time, she likes to travel and listen to soothing music.
- According to Deccan Chronicle, Anupama was estimated to have been paid anything from INR 50 to 60 lakh.
- In 2017, Anupama was rumored to have collapsed on the floor on the set of Hello Guru Prema Kosame (2018), as her co-star Prakash Raj criticized her.
- She has 2 dogs named Whiskey and Rum.
Featured Image By Anupama Parameswaran / Instagram