|Yash Rathi Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Year of Birth
Yash Rathi is an Indian stand-up comedian who is known for the videos that he uploads to his self-titled YouTube channel.
Yash was born in 1997.
- Siblings – Twinkle Rathi (Older Sister), Muskaan Rathi (Older Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He wears a pair of oval-shaped reading glasses.
- Yash has a tattoo of a skull tattooed into a playing card with the words “Initium Novum” which translates to “New Beginning” on his left forearm.
- He has a tattoo that reads “Still I Rise” inked on his right forearm.
Yash Rathi Facts
- His father works as an electrical engineer for an electricity board.
- He developed a passion for comedy when he was in grade 7. By the time he had gotten to his senior year of schooling, Yash had lost interest in studying despite that his family enrolled him in the science stream.
- Yash started his self-titled YouTube channel on June 20, 2019. As of April 2023, he had more than 655k subscribers on his account with only 4 videos. One of his must-watch comedy videos is titled “CHEMISTRY” – Stand Up Comedy by Yash Rathi.
- The earliest post that Yash uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 1, 2020.
- In April 2023, Yash made headlines after being booked by Dehradun police after an objectionable remark about Lord Ram. The police also stated that he may have been inciting enmity. According to a statement by the police, the cast of filed by Sagar Jaiswal (State President of the Uttarakhand Bhairav Sena).
- He is a prankster.
- Yash does smoke and drinks moderately and is quite open about it.
Featured Image By Yash Rathi / Instagram