|Vihaan Samat Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
Vihaan Samat is an Indian actor and theatre artist. He has been cast in projects such as Mismatched, Humans of My Bed, Bombay Begums, and Worth.
Mumbai, Maharsahtra, India
Vihaan Samat studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Later, he attended New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts in New York City, New York, United States.
Actor, Theatre Artist
- Father – Yogesh Samat (Chief Operating Officer at GRAUER & WEIL)
- Mother – Vanita Samat (Founder of Confetti Fashion Jewellery)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Often sports unkempt hair
He has appeared in a commercial for Lays.
Vihaan Samat Facts
- He was cast as Law Student Patel in the 2020 biographical drama film Worth, starring Michael Keaton, Amy Ryan, Stanley Tucci, Tate Donovan, Shunori Ramanathan, and Laura Benanti.
- In 2020, Vihaan Samat played the character named Harsh Agarwal in the Netflix Hindi-language coming-of-age romantic drama series Mismatched, based on Sandhya Menon’s 2017 novel When Dimple Met Rishi. The show stars Prajakta Koli, Rohit Saraf, Rannvijay Singha, and Vidya Malvade.
- Vihaan appeared as Piyush Chaubey in the Netflix drama web series Bombay Begums in 2021.
Featured Image by Vihaan Samat / Instagram