|Anusha Rai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anusha Rai is an Indian actress who started her career by working in Kannada language films and TV shows. Apart from acting, she also takes interest in dancing and singing. She has, in fact, taken singing lessons from Indian film composer and songwriter, Hamsalekha.
Anusha was born on May 4.
Tumkur, Karnataka, India
She has completed engineering in electronics and communication from Acharya Institute of Technology.
- Father – Hanumantharayappa
- Mother – Bhagya
- Siblings – Krishna (4 Years Younger Brother)
Anusha is managed by one of her family members, Sharath.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Would prefer not to reveal
Race / Ethnicity
Would prefer not to reveal
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut through drama film Mahanubhavaru in the role of Sangeetha.
First TV Show
She started her acting career through Annayya.
She exercises under the guidance of a trainer.
She complements her workout regime by following a disciplined and healthy diet plan. Her typical diet plan is as follow –
- Breakfast – She starts her day with a boiled egg, vegetables, watermelon juice & sprouts.
- Lunch – Egg whites, chapati, chicken
- Dinner – Oats, apple, cucumber
- Snacks – To contend with hunger pangs in between the meals, she relies on a bag of crisps. She also loves eating fruits such as apple, orange, and passion fruit to sate her hunger.
- Perfect Smoothie – She puts in all kinds of berries and passion fruit and also adds some fresh juice with coconut water. Sometimes, she likes to add Greek yogurt to her smoothie as well.
Anusha Rai Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Color – Black
- Fast Food Restaurants – Metro, Domino’s
- Bronzer – Maybelline Fit Me!, Bronzer Medium Bronze
- Lip Balm – M.A.C Tendertalk Lip Balm – Pretty Me Up
- Eyeliner – M.A.C.
- Mascara – M.A.C.
- Lipstick – NARS Belle De Jour
- Accessory – Bracelet
- Chocolate – Dairy Milk, German Chocolates
- Ice Cream – Death by Chocolate
- Fashion Trend – Frocks & Gowns
- Shopping Places – Forever 21, Zara, Pantaloons
- Fruit – Cherry
- Ice Cream Topping – Chocolate
- Travel Destination – Switzerland
- Holiday Hotspot – Maldives
- Signature Fragrance – Frolic Girl
- Shop Or Designer – Forever 21, Show Off, Chanel, or Zara
Source – As told by Anusha herself
Anusha Rai Facts
- She has practiced music and was a student at the renowned composer Hamsalekha Sir’s music school.
- It was one of Anusha’s friends at school who told her of an acting opportunity in a Kannada movie which would suit her. She gave it a try, and after a few rounds of the audition, she was playing the female lead for Mahanubhavaru.
- Her first interest was to become a singer in the Tinseltown.
- Anusha got her ears pierced when she was just 1 year old.
- She shares her birthday with her younger brother Krishna, who is 4 years younger than her.
- Anusha was Miss Best model of Karnataka 2016.
- In 2018, Anusha appeared in the Kannada language film BMW (Bengaluru Men’s and Women’s College).
- She loves to cook, especially non-vegetarian food.
- Anusha is proficient in Kannada language.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Note – The above article is written by Anusha herself