|Ariel Mortman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1994|
Ariel Mortman is an American actress and model, best known for her lead role as Hayley Woods in the Netflix-created drama TV series, Greenhouse Academy, starting in 2017. Other series regulars also include Finn Roberts, Benjamin Papac, Dallas Hart, Parker Stevenson, BJ Mitchell, Cinthya Carmona, Grace Van Dien, and Chris O’Neal. Prior to that, Ariel also had a prominent role as Maya in the Disney Israeli TV Series, Kochav HaTzafon (North Star) between 2014 and 2016.
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Steve Mortman
- Mother – Hila Arnon
- Siblings – Daniel “Volde” Mortman (Brother), Edan Mortman (Sister)
Ariel Mortman is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Echo Lake Entertainment (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- ID Public Relations (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ariel Mortman has dated –
- Chris O’Neal – She was rumored to be dating her Greenhouse Academy co-star, Chis O’Neal in the past.
- Dallas Hart – She was linked with her Greenhouse Academy co-star, Dallas Hart in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Israeli (Middle Eastern) descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Ariel Mortman has endorsed brands such as –
- Warby Parker Eyeglasses
- Réalisation Par
- Byrdie Beauty
- Café Kitsuné
- Petit Pois Lingerie
Ariel Mortman Favorite Things
- Food – Tortilla, Sushi, Eggs
- Drink – Japanese Matcha
- Hobby – Going To Art Museums and Galleries
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Ariel Mortman Facts
- She splits her time between Tel Aviv, Israel and New York/Los Angeles.
- She served in the Israel Defence Forces in the past.
- Ariel attended multiple programs at the Cameri and Nissan Nativ Acting Studios located in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- She is not very fond of cheerleading.
- She used to play tennis growing up.
- Ariel enjoys watching snowboarding on TV.
- Ariel is a huge pet lover and loves both cats and dogs equally.
- She is passionate about amateur photography, particularly by using analog cameras.
- Ariel has letters “A·R·M” tattooed between the wrist and forearm of her left hand. She also has a medium-sized tattoo on the ankle of her right foot.
- Ariel filmed the audition tape for Greenhouse Academy on her iPhone in a random hostel, while on a backpacking trip to Japan. She was sure that she wouldn’t land the role when her talent agent contacted her but they called her the very next day, showing interest.
- Ariel found out that she got the role of Hayley when she and her co-stars entered a room with 12 Netflix executives inside. After they started clapping, she and her co-stars turned around to see a big sign that had words “Welcome to the Greenhouse Academy!” written on it.
- For Ariel, the hardest scenes to film in the 2nd season of Greenhouse Academy were those that involved drowning. She found out that it was extremely hard to fake it and that it had to be done properly to make it convincing. In the end, she spent more than 8 hours in the cold water but felt safe with a lifeguard who was ready to intervene.
- In 2018, she binge-watched TV series such as The End of the F***ing World, Stranger Things, and the 3rd season of Fargo.
Featured Image by Ariel Mortman / Instagram