|Arizona Zervas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Arizona Zervas is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who’s popularly known for his song Roxanne. The song peaked at no. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2019 and turned out to be one of Zervas’s biggest breakthroughs in his career. It became a massive hit on Spotify and was being used by millions of users in the social networking app TikTok. With its evident success, the chart-topping single opened more work opportunities for Zervas including a nationwide tour in partnership with Columbia Records. Besides making it to Billboard Hot 100, Roxanne also made rounds in music charts in New Zealand, United Kingdom, Australia, and many others.
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Downward Pointed Nose
Arizona Zervas Facts
- He released his first song when he was in the 11th grade.
- In 2016, he released his debut single Don’t Hit My Line which was then followed by 30 more singles, with each of the track hitting more than 1 million streams on Spotify.
- In 2018, his debut three-song EP called Living Facts was released.
- His chart-topping single Roxanne was released on October 10, 2010, and in less than a month, the song reached no. 1 on Spotify’s “United States Top 50”. With that, it became the first single to make rounds in the music chart by an unsigned and wholly independent artist like Zervas.
- As per Billboard Magazine’s claim, Zervas has already performed to more than 50 shows across the United States which included a performance held at New York’s Webster Hall.
- In a video recorded on a day of Super Bowl 50, he was seen performing a freestyle rap while mentioning all 32 NFL teams.
- He has collaborated with fellow musician Austin Awake for the song What A Shame.
Featured Image by Arizona Zervas / Instagram