|Asheema Vardaan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1994|
Asheema Vardaan is an Indian actress and model who is widely recognized for having starred in a number of TV shows including Dev DD (2017-2021) and Pavitra Rishta: It’s never too late (2021). Asheema has amassed more than 75k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nikhil Bhambri
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- High cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Beelang and Gold Drop India.
Asheema Vardaan Favorite Things
- Pet – Her cat Gugu whom she has considered to be her own child
- Dessert – Crispy vanilla scooped chocolate-drizzled waffle
Asheema Vardaan Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Asheema has disclosed that her family and close pals had always felt that she was too dramatic in life and it was her father who had at first encouraged her to try her luck in the field of acting. She had never thought about being an actor on her own and has later looked back and felt glad that she had agreed to her father’s decision, and been thankful that her family had supported her fully.
- Asheema has recalled that her role in Abhay 2 had been exciting for her as she had never played an antagonist prior to that and had genuinely wanted to essay a character very different from her own personality. She had cherished how her part had been penned interestingly that had added layers to the performance. She has added that the director had helped her immensely to prepare for her challenging part, guiding her through the process of exploring the dark aspects of the emotional spectrum. He had also made her believe that she could essay such roles convincingly. She had thoroughly enjoyed the collaborative process of doing justice to the character.
- She has stated that she has never considered herself the quintessential actor. When she had joined the industry and was auditioning heavily, somewhere in her mind she used to think that she was far from the typical glamorous girls. When she had got a chance to screen-test for a coveted role in 2017, she had deliberately reached late to avoid it. However, destiny had taken its own course and the role had fallen in her lap that led to her becoming the part of the web series Dev DD.
- Vardaan has never been a big fan of working out. However, she has seen that a little physical exercise like running along with great homemade food, is helpful for overall well-being.
- She has noticed that expectations from women have been high in the entertainment industry with make-up, hair, looks, and vital stats all having been required to be up to the mark.
- Asheema has revealed that she has coped with failure and treated it as a learning process, which has often made her get more motivated to keep going ahead by breaking barriers. She has just accepted and even appreciated it, and just enjoyed some delicious pizza.
Featured Image by Asheema Vardaan / Instagram