|Ayleo Bowles Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1996|
Ayleo Bowles is an American singer, dancer, and choreographer who attained his claim to fame after the release of the hit song Rolex in 2017. He is also known for being the older brother of rapper and dancer Mateo Bowles. Ayleo is noted for the various mouth cover masks that he wears and for producing hit songs under the duo title Ayo & Teo. Ayleo is a skilled musician who is also trained in playing several instruments including the trombone, piano, and drums. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube.
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Ayleo studied at Washtenaw Community College.
Rapper, Dancer, Choreographer
- Father – Jummane (DJ, Breakdancer)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mateo Bowles (Younger Brother) (Dancer, Choreographer, Rapper). He also has a younger sister and brother.
Ayleo is represented by –
- Will and Tam
- Mogul Management Group, LLC
Hip Hop, Trap
Vocals, Trombone, Piano, Drums
Ayleo started releasing his music under the labels Zone 4 and Sho’Nuff Digital as a member of Ayo & Teo.
Later on, he signed with Columbia Records.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ayleo has dated –
- Klondike Blonde – Ayleo is currently dating musical artist Klondike Blonde. The couple has been dating publicly for some time and often feature pictures of each other on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘Pink’, ‘Blue’, ‘Purple’, ‘Orange’, and ‘Red’.
- Long braided hair
- Large Lips
Ayleo has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Heron Preston
Best Known For
- Releasing several hit songs such as In Reverse (2016), Rolex (2017), Hold My Sauce (2018)
- Uploading many music videos to their eponymous YouTube channel
- For his breakdance and freestyle moves
As a Singer
Ayleo lent his voice to the release of their debut single In Reverse (2016).
He has contributed his vocals to the release of several hit songs such as Rolex (2017), Hold My Sauce (2018), Better Off Alone (2017).
First TV Show
Ayleo made his first TV show appearance on Wild ‘N Out in 2017.
Ayleo’s passion for dance has lent him a helping hand to keep himself fit and maintain a lean physique without necessarily having to go through several rigorous hours of intense cardio exercises. Dance helps burn excess fat in order to produce energy. It also helps in toning, shaping, and conditioning each and every part of the body.
Ayleo Bowles Facts
- He has a diamond-studded chain that reads his first initials Ayo.
- Ayleo developed a passion for dance at the age of 5.
- Growing up, Ayleo’s influence was artist, Chris Brown.
- Ayleo learned to play the trombone, piano, and drums by himself.
- The first video that he uploaded to the YouTube channel Ayo & Teo was of them dancing at a talent show in high school.
- Ayo changes his mouth masks quite often and the reason why he wears the mask is to cover his facial expressions.
- His father Jummane used to be a DJ and breakdancer in the past.
- During the initial stage of their musical career, they started off with Jazz.
- In 2016, he and his younger brother Mateo performed at the BET Awards.
- Follow him on Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ayleo Bowles / Instagram