|Alizée Jacotey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1984|
Alizée Jacotey is a popular French singer, dancer, DJ, and voice actress who is best known for songs like Moi… Lolita (2000), J’en Ai Marre! (2003), Mademoiselle Juliette
(2007), etc. She has more than 500k followers on Twitter, more than 1 million followers on Facebook, more than 700k followers on Instagram, and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Ajaccio, Corsica, France
From 1988 to 2000, Alizée studied dance at the Dance School of Mufraggi Monique.
Singer, Dancer, DJ, Voice Actress
- Father – Joseph Pierre Jacotey
- Mother – Michèle Christine Siino (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Johann Jacotey (Younger Brother) (Photographer)
- Others – Paul Marcel Jacotey (Paternal Grandfather), Jeanne Baptistine Charlotte Peri (Paternal Grandmother)
Alizée is represented by S. Night Prod. located in Paris.
French Pop, Rock, World, Electronica, Dance
- Universal Music Group
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Polydor Records
- RCA Records
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alizée has dated –
- Jérémy Chatelain (2003-2012) – Alizée married singer Jérémy Chatelain on November 6, 2003, in Las Vegas. They became parents to a daughter named Annily Chatelain on April 28, 2005. However, the couple got divorced in 2012.
- Grégoire Lyonnet (2013-Present) – Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet, her dance partner from Danse avec les stars, tied the knot on June 18, 2016. She gave birth to a baby girl named Maggy Lyonnet on November 24, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French ancestry.
Multiple tattoos including ‘Tinker Bell’ on her back, ‘Sailor Moon’ and ‘Snow White’ on her right arm, ‘2A’ on her wrist, etc.
Alizée has endorsed the following brands –
- Elise Cream Wafers
- Dodo Jewels
- Thea Jewelry
- Daniel Wellington
- Love Me Decoration
Alizée Jacotey Favorite Things
- Perfume – Angel by Thierry Mugler
- Beauty Product For Lips – Lip balm by Avène
- Attire – Jeans, t-shirt or a shirt, and ballet shoes
- Film – The Big Blue (1988)
- Actor – Brad Pitt
- Actress – Julia Roberts
- Animal – Dolphin
- TV Show – Friends
Source – AlizeeAmerica.com
Alizée Jacotey Facts
- In November 2013, she became the winner of season 4 of Dance avec les stars (French version of Strictly Come Dancing) with her partner and future-husband Grégoire Lyonnet.
- Alizée was listed as the 2nd ‘Sexiest Woman in the World’ by FHM Magazine (French edition) in 2010.
- She is well-trained in dance forms like tap, jazz, flamenco, and Italian style ballet.
- Alizée’s dance routine from the single, J’en Ai Marre inspired the female Night Elf dance in the video game, World of Warcraft.
- She has 2 pet dogs – Jon Snow Lyonnet (Samoyed) and Galak (Chihuahua); both dogs have their individual Instagram accounts.
Featured Image by Ronny Martin Junnilainen / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.5