|Bar Paly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1982|
Bar Paly is an Israeli actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Anastasia “Anna” Kolcheck in NCIS: Los Angeles, Maria-Carla in A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, and Lola in The Starter Wife. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as CSI: NY, How I Met Your Mother, Underemployed, Unhitched, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, iZombie, Jean-Claude Van Johnson, Pain & Gain, Million Dollar Arm, Against the Clock, and many more. As a model, she has been featured in numerous magazines such as Maxim, GQ, and Rolling Stone.
Ural Mountains, Russia
She attended the Aleph High School of Arts Tel Aviv-Yafo.
- Father – Alexander Paley
- Mother – Olga Paley
Bar Paly is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Select Model Management
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Joy Model Management – Milan
- Traffic Models – Madrid
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
She is married.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian Jewish ancestry.
She has naturally a “light brown” hair color.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has done advertisements for Von Zipper.
Best Known For
Working as a model with various brands and designers and appearing in the films Pain & Gain (2013), and Million Dollar Arm (2014).
She debuted with the 2008 horror film The Ruins for her role as an archeologist.
First TV Show
In 2007, she played the role as Mia Opal in the CBS’s police procedural TV series CSI:NY in an episode titled “Heart of Glass”.
For Pain and Gain movie, she gained 20 pounds of weight as she had to play stripper Sorina Luminita. She did so by drinking 5000-calorie shakes.
Bar Paly Facts
- She was born in Russia but relocated to Israel at the age of 7.
- Bar was raised in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- She started modeling at 17 years of age.
- Bar first tried her luck in acting in 2003 (when she was 21).
- Yuli Models Agency is her mother agency.
- She started playing the piano at the age of 4.
- The model has graced the cover page of Sportswear International – Germany for its July / August 2004 edition.
- When she was 17, she signed with an Israeli modeling agency and hence flew to Milan for a fashion show. There, she got signed by another agency and just after that, she went to Berlin (in Germany). No one had any idea of her about where she was. Her parents, Israeli modeling agency, Milan’s agency and even Israeli embassy were searching for her. She returned after 7 days.
- She has also appeared in “How I Met Your Mother”.
- Bar Paly became a naturalized U.S. citizen in August 2016.
id tap that lel, lusaka