|Baron Corbin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1984|
Baron Corbin is an American professional wrestler, former professional football player, and TV personality. He was signed with WWE in August 2012 and debuted with their developmental brand NXT in October 2012. In July 2016, Baron Corbin was assigned to WWE’s SmackDown brand.
King Corbin, Baron Corbin
Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
Baron attended Shawnee Mission North High School in Overland Park, Kansas, United States. He then enrolled in Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, Missouri, United States.
Professional Wrestler, TV Personality, Former Professional Football Player
- Father – Steve Pestock (He passed away in 2008 due to complications from Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease)
- Mother – Mona Pestock
- Siblings – Danny Pestock (Brother)
- Others – Carlos Roman (Father-in-Law), Ivonne Roman (Mother-in-Law)
Baron Corbin is represented by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) (Manager) in Stamford, Connecticut, United States.
Offensive Guard/Offensive Lineman
68 – Indianapolis Colts
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
129 kg or 284.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Baron Corbin has dated –
- Maria Brink
- Rochelle Alexandra Roman (2017-Present) – He married Rochelle, a registered nurse, on April 29, 2017. In April 2019, they welcomed their 1st child, a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Multiple tattoos
Baron Corbin has endorsed brands such as We Are Liars Club, Gentry+Rose, and Allen Edmonds.
Baron Corbin Favorite Things
- Football Team – Kansas City Chiefs
- Kansas City Chiefs Players – Will Herthie Shields, Willie Roaf, Dick Vermeil, Priest Holmes, Derrick Thomas
- Wrestlers That Influenced His Wrestling Character – Kane, Dusty Rhodes, Corey Graves, Billy Gunn, Bill DeMott
- Food – Pizza
- Pizza Toppings – Hamburger, Sausage, Pepperoni
Source – Wikipedia, Chiefs Wire, YouTube
Baron Corbin Facts
- He wears his father’s wedding ring on a necklace. It’s a tribute to his life tragically cut short in 2008. He also has leg tattoos of both his father and grandfather.
- Baron was a 3-time Golden Gloves boxing champion as well as a former grappling champion.
- During the time he played football professionally, he weighted 144 kg or 317.5 lbs. His best achievement was being named honorable mention All-MIAA in 2007 and First Team All-MIAA in 2008.
- Baron has tattoos memorializing his friends, Zachary Hartwell, a production assistant on the movie Jackass Number Two (2006), as well as Ryan Dunn, who starred in it. Both of them died in a car crash on June 20, 2011.
- When he was starting out as a wrestler, he looked up to WWE’s wrestling superstar, The Undertaker. Triple H was also a great mentor from day one and both were willing to advise him on how he should proceed in the industry.
- He made his video game debut under his real name, Thomas Pestock, in Madden NFL 12. He was also a playable character in wrestling games WWE 2K16 through WWE 2K20.
- His entry/theme song is I Bring the Darkness (End of Days) released in 2017. His friend, Tommy Vext, lead vocalist of the band Bad Wolves, was a featured artist on it.
- He changed his appearance after he moved to WWE’s RAW brand in late April 2018. He went from long black hair to a completely shaven head and wore a suit.
- Baron was able to deadlift 500 lbs or 227 kg in October 2018.
- He changed his ring name to King Corbin at the 2019 King of the Ring event in August of that year.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated named him “Most Hated Wrestler of the Year” in 2019. WWE soon changed one of their introductory quotes to “Hate King Corbin? You’re giving him exactly what he wants.”
- He has a Great Dane named Xander who weighs 140 lb or 63.5 kg and a cockatiel named Meeko.
- Baron once ordered a large pizza but they gave him a medium one while he waited. After he ate the large one, he was tempted to eat the smaller one, even though he knew he needed to stay in shape. To prevent his cravings from taking over, he grabbed the box and threw the entire pizza off his balcony.
Featured Image by Егор Дутов / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0