|Batsheva Haart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Batsheva Haart is an American TV personality who is known for being the daughter of actress and television personality Julia Haart.
New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
According to sources, Batsheva pursued a Culinary Arts Diploma at the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts.
- Father – Yosef Hendler (Media Personality)
- Mother – Julia Haart (Fashion Designer, Author, Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Shlomo Hendler (Brother), Miriam Haart (Sister), Aron Hendler (Brother)
Batsheva is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Batsheva has dated –
- Binyamin Weinstein (2012-2021) – Batsheva tied the knot with Binyamin Weinstein on October 17, 2012. Later, the couple divorced in November 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Batsheva has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Roadway Moving and Amazon Live.
Batsheva Haart Facts
- She was born and raised in New York.
- Batsheva joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on August 9, 2018.
- She made her debut TV show as a model in TikTok Runway Labyrinth in 2021.
- As of February 2023, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were My Dad’s Wedding Vlog, Q & A with my husband Ben, My NYC Apartment Tour, and Hamptons House Tour + Vlog.
- As of early February 2023, Haart had more than 38.2 million likes and close to 1.5 million followers on her TikTok account titled batshevahaart.
- Her television credits include Bling Empire, Celebrity Family Feud, Tamron Hall, and My Unorthodox Life.
Featured Image By Batsheva Haart / Instagram