Brittany Jean Carlson
Jean, BC Jean
San Diego, California, USA
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to a high school but the names are unknown.
Singer, songwriter, and actress
- Father – John Carlson (Investment Advisor; plays trumpet and piano)
- Mother – Lori Carlson (Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Unknown
Jean does not have a dedicated manager as of now.
Pop rock, soul, dance-pop, and Europop
Vocals and piano
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
BC Jean has dated –
- Mark Ballas (2012-Present) – Jean is married to Mark Ballas, a professional dancer and the Dancing with the Stars fame. The couple had a Bohemian style wedding on November 25, 2016, at the Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, California.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body structure
- Broad smile
Jean has not endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
Co-writing the song “If I Were A Boy” for Beyonce’s third studio album.
As a Singer
Jean has released songs like Just a Guy (2010), I’ll Survive You (2011) and many others.
Jean is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
Jean was first seen on the talk show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as a musical guest in 2011.
Jean’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
BC Jean Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Janis Joplin, Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Alanis Morissette, Gwen Stefani
- Favorite Songs – Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt and Jagged Little Pill By Alanis Morissette
BC Jean Facts
- She comes from a family of musicians. Her grandparents were also a known face in the music industry and signed to RCA Records.
- She is a member of an Indie duo band Alexander Jean with her husband Mark Ballas.
- She started writing songs at an early age of 14.
- At 15, she made her first stage appearance with her high school band at the Sahara Casino in Las Vegas.
- September 10, 2010, saw the release of her first single “Just a Guy”
- Dabbing her acting skills, Jean has starred in 16 episodes as Harper Walker in the web-series Talent which was produced by Alloy TV on YouTube in 2011.
- Jean believes that “The best songs come from the heart when it’s the most honest and the most raw.”
- Find out more about the band from their official website @ alexanderjean.net and YouTube.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by BC Jean / Instagram