|Beanie Sigel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Beanie Sigel is an American rapper who has published the studio albums The Truth (2000), The Reason (2001), The B. Coming (2005), The Solution (2007), The Broad Street Bully (2009), and This Time (2012).
Dwight Equan Grant
Beanie Sigel, Beanie Mack, Beans
South Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Mother – Michelle Brown
Rap, Hip Hop
- Roc-A-Fella Records
- Def Jam Recordings
- Dame Dash Music Group
- Siccness Records
- MNRK Music Group
- Ruffhouse Records
- EMI Group Limited
Beanie Sigel’s net worth had been $100 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Beanie has dated –
- Catya Washington (2008-2009)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Stocky frame
- Sports a goatee
- Often makes appearances in a hoodie, beanie, or hat
Beanie Sigel Facts
- In 2002, Beanie had been arrested on a federal weapons charge in West Philadelphia for which he would later serve a year in federal prison. In January 2003, he had been arrested after he had punched a 53-year-old man and fractured his eye socket.
- In July 2003, he had surrendered to Philadelphia police after he had fired 6 shots from a handgun at a club, thereby injuring 2 people. He had been charged with aggravated assault and possession of a criminal instrument. His first trial had ended in a hung jury and a 2nd trial had ended in a not-guilty verdict.
- In May 2006, he had been shot multiple times during a robbery in Philadelphia. He had somehow managed to escape the scene and had admitted himself to a local hospital.
- In August 2009, he had been arrested on a drug possession charge while traveling to a concert in New Jersey. The authorities had found him in possession of nearly 50 grams of marijuana.
- In 2010, he had been charged with 3 counts of failing to file tax returns on his income between 2003 and 2005. He had pled guilty to all the charges and had then been sentenced to 25 months in prison.
- In August 2012, just 2 weeks before he was due to report to prison, he had been arrested in Philadelphia on drug, weapons, and conspiracy charges. The police had recovered from his vehicle a fully loaded .38-caliber handgun, USD 4,500 in cash, an unlabeled bottle of codeine cough syrup, and numerous pills.
- He had started his 2-year sentence for his past misdemeanor regarding failure to file tax returns at the Federal Detention Center, Philadelphia, in September 2012. He had been sentenced to an additional 6 to 23 months in county jail for illegal possession of prescription drugs, a term that had to be served concurrently with his federal sentence. In August 2014, he had been released from Federal Correctional Institution, Schuylkill, a medium-security United States federal prison for male inmates in Pennsylvania.
- In December 2014, he had been wounded in a drive-by shooting outside his New Jersey home. He had been rushed to the nearby hospital where doctors were forced to remove a lung after complications during his surgery. The police had later found out that Beanie was not even the intended target of the shootout.
Featured Image by Beanie Sigel / Instagram