|Ben Herman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 2002|
Ben Herman is an American social media star, best known for his TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers and more than 38 million likes.
Benjamin Samuel Herman
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Columbus, Ohio, United States
He didn’t plan on attending college after he graduated high school.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Nick Herman (Older Brother), Joelle Herman (Older Sister)
Ben Herman is represented by TalentX Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has had a girlfriend in the past, with whom he also had his 1st kiss.
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Tall height
- Beautiful eyes
Ben Herman Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Animal – Panda
- NFL Team – New England Patriots
- Food – Pizza
- Personal Quotes – “Some of the best decisions are the hardest ones to make.” “Time is a valuable asset. Don’t EVER waste it comparing yourself to others. Don’t waste it being involved in drama. Don’t waste it at a job you don’t like working. The older you get the more you realize how little time we have.”
Ben Herman Facts
- He shares a crazy coincidence with his older brother, Nick. They were born 5 years and 5 days apart.
- He enjoys playing video games with his older brother.
- If he could meet any artist, it would be Justin Bieber. He really wanted to be Justin growing up and would wear similar clothes and shoes.
- Ben played lacrosse and baseball during high school.
- He dances in front of the mirror for an hour before showering.
- He is terrified of flying.
- Ben met and befriended a guy named Nick Horan at an ice skating rink in the past. Nick was very passionate about pursuing social media as a career, which motivated Ben to give it a try as well.
- Ben had his appendix surgically removed in late December 2019.
- He once met Shawn Mendes at a coffee shop in Dallas, Texas. He asked for a photo but Shawn said no.
- Ben is not an early riser.
- Ben doesn’t like hot Cheetos.
- He wore braces in the past.
- Ben jokingly stated that his superhero name would be ‘Driven’ and his superpower would be “driving people to the edge.”
- He has amassed a fanbase of more than 300k followers on Instagram.
- Ben listens to ASMR videos before he falls asleep.
- If he was stranded on a desert island and he could only bring 4 people, Ben would bring his parents, Moana, and Tarzan.
- He would never get involved in a long-distance relationship.
- He would date a fan.
- In a game of ‘Date or Dump,’ he would ‘date’ Loren Gray, Holly H, and Madison Beer. He would ‘dump’ Erika Costell, Lani Baker, Baby Ariel, and Colleen Ballinger. He also initially said he would dump Emma Chamberlain because he did not know her well but changed his mind in late 2019.
- Ben has collaborated with fellow social media stars such as Jeremy Hutchins, Hootie Hurley, Mark “Markie” Lucas/Werox, Josh Richards, Grasyn Hull, Mason Gaines, Andre Swilley, Rex Campbell, and Luca Schaefer-Charlton.
- He has a cat and a boxer dog named Star.
- Ben still keeps the stuffed teddy bears he had as a child.
- Being a social media influencer was his ultimate goal when he started out. However, on January 5, 2020, he announced he was quitting all social media due to his declining mental health.
Featured Image by Ben Herman / Instagram