|Ben Lewis Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1979|
Ben Lewis is an Australian singer and actor who is best known for his appearance as The Phantom in Love Never Dies, Troy O’Rourke in McLeod’s Daughters, Festival Security in The Beautiful Lie, and Ned Bick in Doctors. He has also contributed his vocals to the release of various hit soundtracks such as Till I Hear You Sing and Beneath A Moonless Sky.
London, England, United Kingdom
Colchester, England, United Kingdom
Initially, Ben had attended a British secondary school before joining Newington College in Sydney from where he graduated in the past. He also attained a degree in Arts from Sydney University in the past.
Aside from his studies, he also went for vocal training at the Royal College of Music.
In the past, Lewis was also accepted into the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- Father – Michael Lewis
- Mother – Patricia Price
- Siblings – Alexander Lewis (Brother) (Opera Singer, Actor)
Ben is represented by Lou Coulson Associates Ltd.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Melle Stewart – Ben met his wife Melle Stewart while studying at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- He has a mole on the right side of his face near his nose.
Ben Lewis Facts
- He was raised in a family of musically inclined people. Both of his parents as well as his brother Alexander are opera singers.
- His mother Patricia was once the Head of Vocal Studies and Opera at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- He spent most of his childhood between England and Australia.
- It was one of Australia’s leading performers Tony Sheldon who helped Ben through his time at Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
- He is no stranger to winning awards and has also been on the receiving end of the Helpmann Award as well as a Judith Johnson Award for “Best Actor in Leading Role in a Musical” for his role as The Phantom in Love Never Dies.
Featured Image By Ben Lewis / Twitter