|Lee Kyu-han Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Kyu-han is a South Korean actor, television personality, and host who has been a part of a number of television projects which include the likes of May I Help You, Longing for You, Diet Survival BIGsTORY, Love and Success, Youth, March, Some Like It Hot, My Lovely Sam Soon, Love Needs a Miracle, Battle Trip, Soul, More Charming by the Day, Drama Special “Snail Dormitory”, Listen to My Heart, Seoul Mate 3, If Tomorrow Comes, The Wedding Scheme, Only Love, Becoming Witch, Thinking About My Bias, The Birth of a Family, I Have a Lover, Law of the Jungle in Savanna, Again My Life, Introvert Boss, The Rich Son, The Crowned Clown, Scene Stealer, Graceful Family, She Would Never Know, Shall We Chicken?, Battle for Happiness, Introduce the Star’s Friend, Real Men, Are You Hungry for Delivery? Just Order It!, Rossily in Secret Ulsan, Smile, You, The Big Dipper, and Que Sera, Sera. In addition to that, his film credits include Mapado 2: Back to the Island, Deja Vu, Blood and Ties, White: The Melody of the Curse, and The Other Side of the Sun.
Lee Kyu-han studied at Yeouido High School and later attended Kookmin University (a private research university located in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea).
Lee Kyu-han has been signed with Cremate Media.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lee Kyu-han has dated –
- Yujeong (2023-Present) – In July 2023, it was RUMORed that he was romantically involved with singer and television personality Yujeong of BB Girls (formerly known as Brave Girls). Later that month, the duo denied the rumors. However, in September 2023, it was confirmed that they were dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Kyu-han is of Korean descent.
Lee Kyu-han Facts
- In 2005, he appeared as Min Hyun-woo (Sam-soon’s ex-boyfriend) in the romantic comedy-drama television series My Lovely Sam Soon.
- He was cast as Jeon Gi-young in the comedy film Mapado 2: Back to the Island in 2007. A sequel to the 2005 comedy film Mapado, it stars Lee Moon-sik, Kim Ji-young, Yeo Woon-kay, Kim Eul-dong, Kim Hyeong-ja, and Kil Hae-yeon.
- Lee Kyu-han was seen as Shin Joon-hyuk (a perfectionist and introvert who is the successor of the Palace Department Store and moves in elite circles) in the television drama series Que Sera, Sera in 2007.
- In 2011, he played the role of Choi Spoon in the horror film White: Melody of Death. The film became the highest-grossing horror movie and was placed among the ‘Top 30’ highest-grossing movies in South Korea in 2011.
- Lee Kyu-han co-starred as Lee Kang-jae (a 32-year-old chaebol son to a food corporation president who happens to be one of Mom’s lodgers) in the family romantic comedy-drama television series The Wedding Scheme in 2012.
- He brought to life the character of Kim Jae-kyung in the crime-thriller film Blood and Ties in 2013. It stars Son Ye-jin and Kim Kap-soo.
- Alongside Kim Hyun-joo, Ji Jin-hee, and Park Han-byul, Lee Kyu-han co-starred as Baek Seok in the romantic drama television series I Have a Lover from 2015 to 2016. This earned him an SBS Drama Award nomination in the “Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama” category in 2015.
- Along with Kim Ji-hoon, Kim Ju-hyeon, and Hong Soo-hyun, Lee Kyu-han co-starred as Nam Tae-il in the family drama television series The Rich Son in 2018. This performance won him the “Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama” at the 2018 MBC Drama Awards.
- He was cast in the supporting role of Vincent (the youngest and troubled uncle of Butler Kim and the CEO of Ildangbaek) in the fantasy romantic comedy television series May I Help You? in 2022. For this role, he was nominated for an MBC Drama Award in the “Best Supporting Actor” category in 2022.
Featured Image by ACROFAN / acrofan.com / CC BY-SA 3.0