|I.N Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
I.N is a South Korean singer, musician, model, and TV personality who is known for being the vocalist of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, which also includes Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Woojin, and Seungmin. I.N realized his passion for music at a very early age and soon started to pursue the art form. Being a part of Stray Kids, he has worked on a variety of music released by the band which includes a large number of mixtapes, albums, tracks, and EPs such as I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects. Growing up, I.N also served as a child model for a short while. Moreover, he has also appeared in a variety of shows which include the likes of The 9th, Intro: I Am Not, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, A-Teen Season 2, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!.
I.N, Desert Fox, Our Maknae, Spoon Worm Yang, Fiona, Bean Worm
Busan, South Korea
I.N went to the School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA) which is based in South Korea and studied Applied Music.
Singer, Musician, Child Model, TV Personality
- Siblings – I.N has an older brother as well as a younger brother.
Woojin is represented by JYP Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop, Electronica
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
I.N is of South Korean descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often dyes his hair in several shades.
- Dimpled smile
- Lean body
- Pierced ears
As a part of Stray Kids, I.N has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include the likes of Jambangee Jeans, Ivy Club, Minute Maid Sparkling, Pro-Specs, and many others.
Moreover, Stray Kids has been chosen as an ambassador for the likes of Lotte Duty-Free and Talk Talk Korea Contest (2019) and it has also served as an honorary ambassador for the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) as well as the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST).
Best Known For
- Being the vocalist of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, alongside the likes of Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Woojin, and Seungmin. Stray Kids has won several awards such as Asia Artist Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Asia Model Award, Golden Disc Award, MBC Plus X Genie Music Award, Mnet Asian Music Award, Seoul Music Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, U+5G The Fact Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Soompi Award, and many more. The group has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than a million followers on Facebook.
- Having released popular music as a part of Stray Kids which released its pre-debut extended play, titled Mixtape, on January 8, 2018, via JYP Entertainment and Genie Music and it included 7 tracks – Hellevator, Spread My Wings, School Life, Yayaya, 4419, Glow, and Beware. The EP was ranked at number #2 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart as well as in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #9 in the New Zealand Heatseeker Albums (RMNZ) chart, and at number #22 in the Independent Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Being a part of the 4th extended play, titled Clé 1: Miroh, by Stray Kids which was released on March 25, 2019, via JYP Entertainment and Iriver. It comprised of songs such as Entrance, Miroh, Victory Song, Maze of Memories, and Chronosaurus and topped the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart as it appeared on the chart’s topmost position. Also, it was ranked at number #3 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #13 in the Top Heatseekers (Billboard) chart, and at number #15 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
As a Singer
As a member of Stray Kids, I.N has been a part of a wide range of EPs, mixtapes, music videos, and singles which include the likes of I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects.
I.N stays fit by leading an active life.
I.N Favorite Things
- Season – Winter
- Color – Hot Pink
- When he was around 7 years old, he worked as a model.
- After JYP Entertainment (JYPE) announced a new survival show titled Stray Kids, the eponymous boy band was launched in the year 2017. The agency released the band’s very first music video for a song named Hellevator even before the show premiered and later, the song went on to be released as a digital single. In the show, 2 members, Lee Know and Felix, got eliminated from being a part of the group but, fortunately, ended up being in the final line-up.
- As a member of Stray Kids, I.N has been cast in a variety of shows and dramas such as The 9th, Intro: I Am Not, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!.
- I.N has often considered his braces as the most attractive thing about him.
- Except for beans, he likes eating almost all kinds of food.
- It has also been revealed that he has a clumsy personality.
- When he was young, he used to sleepwalk.
- I.N credits American singer, songwriter, record producer, multi-instrumentalist, and dancer, Bruno Mars, as his role model.
- He completely adores puppies.
- When it comes to sausages, he likes ketchup better than mustard sauce.
- He has been roommates with his Stray Kids‘ groupmates, Han and Hyunjin.
- I.N does not like to spend his vacation by just sitting in the room and cleaning.
- His idea of a nice vacation includes playing and eating watermelon in a valley.
- During his free time, he enjoys listening to rock and pop songs and watching mukbang.
- Had he not been a part of Stray Kids, I.N would still have pursued a musical career or he might have become an elementary school teacher because of his love for children.
- Every day before going to bed, he reserves some time for self-reflection.
- In 2019, he, along with Hyunjin, had a cameo appearance in the web drama series, A-Teen Season 2.
- He enjoys hanging out with his Stray Kids groupmates, especially Hyunjin.
- If he had to choose between fried chicken and spicy chicken, I.N would choose fried chicken.
- He enjoys listening to the music by American singer, songwriter, and record producer, Charlie Puth.
- He thinks that his smile makes him look more appealing and, in fact, believes that when he is not smiling, he looks somewhat scary. His high school friends also used to tell him the same thing.
- I.N is not a big fan of shopping.
- He enjoys eating kalguksu (knife noodles) with geotjeori (fresh kimchi).
- He lives by the words “Let’s have a good time!”.
- Visit Stray Kids‘ official website @ straykids.jype.com.
- Follow the boy band, Stray Kids, on Instagram, Spotify, iTunes, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by I.N / Instagram