|Felix Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2000|
Felix is a South Korean rapper, musician, dancer, and TV personality who is popularly known for being a member of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, alongside the likes of Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Woojin, Han, Hyunjin, I.N, and Seungmin. Felix was born in Sydney, Australia to Korean parents and while growing up, he took great interest in music. On the reality survival show, titled Stray Kids, which launched the eponymous boy band in the year 2017, he got eliminated along with Lee Know in the middle of the show but later, they both made it to the final line-up and became a part of the band. As a member of Stray Kids, Felix has worked on a number of music projects which include several EPs, albums, and singles such as I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects. Moreover, he has also appeared on various shows such as The 9th, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!.
Felix, Bbijikseu, Bbajikseu, Bbujikseu, Jikseu
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Felix studied at St Patrick’s Marist College (SPMC) which is an independent Roman Catholic co-educational secondary day school located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Rapper, Musician, Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rachel/Jisue (Older Sister), Olivia (Younger Sister)
Hyunjin is represented by JYP Entertainment.
K-Pop, Hip Hop, Electronica
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Felix has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep his private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
- Lean body
- Pierced ears
- Often wears colored contact lens
- Beautiful eyes
As a part of Stray Kids, Felix has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include the likes of Jambangee Jeans, Ivy Club, Minute Maid Sparkling, Pro-Specs, and many others.
Moreover, Stray Kids has been chosen as an ambassador for the likes of Lotte Duty-Free and Talk Talk Korea Contest (2019) and it has also served as an honorary ambassador for the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) as well as the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST).
Best Known For
- Being the dancer and the rapper of the South Korean boy band, Stray Kids, alongside the likes of Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Woojin, Han, Hyunjin, I.N, and Seungmin. Stray Kids has won several awards such as Asia Artist Award, Gaon Chart Music Award, Asia Model Award, Golden Disc Award, MBC Plus X Genie Music Award, Mnet Asian Music Award, Seoul Music Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, U+5G The Fact Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Soompi Award, and many more. The group has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than a million followers on Facebook.
- Having released popular music as a part of Stray Kids which released its pre-debut extended play, titled Mixtape, on January 8, 2018, via JYP Entertainment and Genie Music and it included 7 tracks – Hellevator, Spread My Wings, School Life, Yayaya, 4419, Glow, and Beware. The EP was ranked at number #2 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart as well as in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart, at number #9 in the New Zealand Heatseeker Albums (RMNZ) chart, and at number #22 in the Independent Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Being a part of the 4th extended play, titled Clé 1: Miroh, by Stray Kids which was released on March 25, 2019, via JYP Entertainment and Iriver. It comprised of songs such as Entrance, Miroh, Victory Song, Maze of Memories, and Chronosaurus and topped the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart as it appeared on the chart’s topmost position. Also, it was ranked at number #3 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #13 in the Top Heatseekers (Billboard) chart, and at number #15 in the Japanese Albums (Oricon) chart.
As a Singer
As a member of Stray Kids, Felix has been a part of a wide range of EPs, mixtapes, music videos, and singles which include the likes of I Am Not, I Am Who, I Am You, Clé 1: Miroh, Clé 2: Yellow Wood, District 9, I Am You, My Pace, Miroh, and Side Effects.
Felix stays fit by leading an active lifestyle and working out whenever he gets the time. Once, when asked by someone whether he has abs, he replied in affirmation. Moreover, being a dancer, it is certain that he indulges in a lot of dance sessions which, in turn, make for a great cardio workout.
Felix Favorite Things
- Color – Black
- Sport – Soccer
- Season – Autumn, Winter
- Overseas Artist – Ariana Grande
- Number – 7
- Song – “A Little Braver” by New Empire
- Movie Genre – Action, Comedy
- His Korean name is Lee Yong-bok.
- He pursued a career in singing because he has always been passionate about music.
- After JYP Entertainment (JYPE) announced a new survival show titled Stray Kids, the eponymous boy band was launched in the year 2017. The agency released the band’s very first music video for a song named Hellevator even before the show premiered and later, the song went on to be released as a digital single. In the show, Felix got eliminated along with his other bandmate, Lee Know, from being a part of the group but, fortunately, they both ended up being in the final line-up.
- Felix has taken taekwondo, a Korean martial art, lessons and is a 3rd-degree black belt and has also won several medals.
- He is passionate about swimming and participated in the 2015 Swimming Carnival in the age-15 category and wrapped up his journey by securing the 2nd position.
- He has comparatively small hands.
- He has been roommates with Changbin and Woojin.
- As a member of Stray Kids, Felix has been cast in a variety of shows and dramas such as The 9th, Intro: I Am Not, The 9th: Season 2, Stray Kids Amigo TV, Two Kids Room, The 9th: Season 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 2, Finding Stray Kids, Two Kids Room Vol. 3, Two Kids Room Vol. 4, What If You Are A JYP Entertainment’s Trainee?, and SKZ-Talker Go!.
- If he had not been able to make it big with Stray Kids, he would have become a songwriter.
- According to Felix, his freckles are his most attractive feature.
- He is very flexible.
- He prefers talking on the phone to texting.
- During his spare time, Felix enjoys listening to music, dancing, shopping (especially clothes), traveling, and beatboxing.
- It has been revealed that he does not like when someone calls him by his Korean name.
- His idea of a nice vacation includes going on a trip with his friends and he does not like the idea of watching a horror movie while vacationing.
- Felix can do a great imitation of the sound produced by a mosquito.
- He is not a fan of scary things.
- He has a habit of checking his pulse whenever he feels nervous.
- Some of the artists that he loves listening to are Kendrick Lamar, Logic, and Joey Badass.
- Felix has revealed that his role model is Big Bang‘s G-Dragon.
- Number 7 has been his lucky number.
- He loves taking selfies.
- He enjoys devouring rice cakes and avoids eating very spicy food.
- Felix shares a friendly bond with Boy Story‘s Xinlong and Zeyu and The Boyz‘s Eric.
- He can speak both Korean and English.
- He has a habit of biting his lips.
- TC Candler ranked Felix at number #43 in its “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018” list.
- He lives by the saying “Just a little braver”.
- Visit Stray Kids‘ official website @ straykids.jype.com.
- Follow the boy band, Stray Kids, on Instagram, iTunes, Spotify, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Felix / Instagram