|Betty Gabriel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Betty Gabriel is an American actress known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Get Out, Westworld, and Good Girls Revolt. She is a trained dancer and has appeared in numerous theatrical productions. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 20k followers on Instagram and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Washington D.C., United States
After the completion of her high school studies, Betty Gabriel got enrolled at the Iowa State University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in animal science in 2002.
In 2008, she completed a course from Conservatory at Act One and in 2009, she graduated from an acting course at the School at Steppenwolf.
In 2014, she got a degree in drama from the prestigious Juilliard School.
Betty Gabriel is represented by Los Angeles-based Greene & Associates Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has African American ancestry.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Georgina in the horror movie, Get Out
- Being cast in the role of Maling in the science fiction TV series, Westworld
- Having played the role of Denise in the period drama web series, Good Girls Revolt
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, In Memoriam.
First TV Show
In March 2018, Betty Gabriel made her first TV show appearance on the news talk show E! Live from the Red Carpet.
Betty Gabriel relies on yoga to keep herself in perfect shape. She has even given different forms of yoga a try including the goat yoga. She also enjoys a host of outdoor activities such as trekking and hiking.
Betty Gabriel Favorite Things
- Superhero – Red Sonja
Source – Dallas Observer
Betty Gabriel Facts
- After graduating from the Iowa State University, she decided to move to Chicago to start training and working as a modern dancer. In Chicago, she also started working as an actress in the local Chicago theatres.
- She received an invitation for an audition for her breakthrough role in Get Out while she was away on vacations. So, she recorded the audition tape in the mountains of Cusco, Peru and sent it.
- Her performance in Get Out was considered as one of the best performances of 2017 by The New York Times.
- Before finding her feet in the mainstream acting scene, she worked in the plays hosted at the iconic theatres such as Steppenwolf and Victory Gardens.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Betty Gabriel / Instagram