|Bhuvneshwar Kumar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1990|
Bhuvneshwar Kumar is an Indian cricketer who is best known for his nagging line and disciplined bowling length that has constantly kept batsmen in a stir. He plays domestic cricket for Uttar Pradesh. Besides that, he also noted for his contribution in all formats with the national cricket team. Bhuvneshwar also has a huge fan base with more than 5 million followers on Facebook, more than 2.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Singh
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Uttar Pradesh, India
- Father – Kiran Pal Singh (Assistant Superintendent of Police)
- Mother – Indresh Mavi (Home maker)
- Siblings – Rekha Adhana (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bhuvneshwar has dated –
- Nupur Nagar (2017-Present) – They got married on November 23, 2017, in Meerut.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
Bhuvneshwar has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Favorite Things
- Song – Tu Hai Ki Nahi (2015)
- Movie – 3 Idiots (2009)
- Musician – A. R. Rahman
- Holiday Destination – Venice
- Cuisine – Kadhi Chaawal
- Mother’s Recipe – Urad ki daal (Black gram)
- Fictional Character – Chotta Bheem
- Sportsperson – Novac Djokovic
- Cricketer – AB de Villiers
- Attire – Jeans and shirt
- Cricket Venue – Lord’s
- Book – If I too had a love story (2008) by Ravinder Kumar
- Superhero – Superman
Source – Cricket Times
Bhuvneshwar Kumar Facts
- He was raised in Meerut.
- Kumar credits his sister Rekha Adhana for having pushed him to play cricket. The two have an age difference of 7 years.
- He was 13 years old when he started attending his first cricket coaching center with the help of sister.
- His father Kiran Pal Singh serves as the ASP of the Uttar Pradesh police.
- Bhuvneshwas was placed at #46 on India Forbes‘s “2014 Celebrity 100” list. He was estimated to have had an income of INR 6.76 crore.
- In 2018, he was ranked at #52 with an earning of INR 17.26 crore on the India Forbes‘s “2018 Celebrity 100” list. According to a chart put together by Jagran Josh in 2018, he was the 8th highest paid sports star on it.
- He is an avid pet lover.
- Kumar is one of the first bowlers to have bowled legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar out for a duck at the “2008-09 Ranji Trophy.”
- In 2018, he was named as the face of ASICS India alongside his teammate Jasprit Bhumrah.
- Kumar has been said to be an introvert.
- To manage stressful situations, Kumar reads the Bhagavad Gita.
- He enjoys a cup of coffee and samosa. Bhuvneshwar also likes to play snooker and video games in his free time.
- Kumar relishes the taste of homemade kadhi chawal, urad ki daal, and Sarson ka saag with little spice and feasts on buttermilk.
- Bhuvneshwar’s celebrity crush is actress Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor.
- Kumar is close friends with cricketer Ishant Sharma.
- Cricketers that he would pay to watch are Wasim Akram and AB de Villiers.
- If it was not for cricket, Bhuvneshwar would have been an army officer.
- His go-to person for cricket advice is his coach, Vipin Vats.
- Kumar’s dream car is the Aston Martin.
Featured Image By Bhuvneshwar Kumar / Instagram