|Shweta Bachchan Nanda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1974|
Shweta Bachchan Nanda is an Indian author, former model, and columnist who is best known as the daughter of legendary Bollywood actors Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan. She has more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shweta was educated at Boston University.
Former Model, Author, Columnist
- Father – Amitabh Bachchan (Actor, Producer, Television Presenter)
- Mother – Jaya Bhaduri (Actress, Politician)
- Siblings – Abhishek Bachchan (Younger Brother) (Actor, Producer)
- Others – Harivansh Rai Bachchan (Paternal Grandfather) (Poet), Teji Bachchan (Paternal Grandmother) (Social Activist), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Sister-in-Law) (Actress, Former Miss World), Aaradhya Bachchan (Niece)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shweta has dated –
- Nikhil Nanda (1997-Present) – A 22-year-old Shweta tied the knot with businessman Nikhil Nanda on February 16, 1997. Nikhil is the son of Ritu Nanda, Raj Kapoor’s daughter. The couple shares daughter Navya Naveli Nanda (b. December 6, 1997) and son Agastya Nanda (b. November 2000) together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Shy personality
Shweta endorsed the brand ‘Kalyan Jewellers’ in 2018.
Shweta Bachchan Nanda Favorite Things
- Casual Outfit – Track pants, T-shirt, and a sweatshirt with sneakers
Source – Masala.com
Shweta Bachchan Nanda Facts
- She launched the fashion label called MXS in collaboration with fashion designer, Monisha Jaising in 2018.
- Jaya Bachchan was pregnant with Shweta while shooting for the cult classic film, Sholay (1975).
- Her columns have appeared in the lifestyle magazine Vogue India and the prominent newspaper DNA (Daily News and Analysis).
- According to Abhishek Bachchan, Shweta is their father’s favorite child.
- She published her debut novel titled Paradise Towers in October 2018.
- Shweta and her husband Nikhil were born only one day apart as his birthdate is March 18, 1974.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0