|Anna Cleveland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1989|
Anna Cleveland is a Dutch model who has worked with the likes of Carolina Herrera, Marc Jacobs, Prabal Gurung, Anna Sui, Diane Von Furstenberg, DSquared2, Moschino, Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Alexandre Vauthier, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Elie Saab, Fendi, Mugler, and Miu Miu. In addition to that, the model has also graced the covers of magazines like Harper’s Bazaar Netherlands, Vogue Turkey, Glamour Spain, Elle Russia, Harper’s Bazaar Japan, LOVE, Vogue Italy, French Revue De Modes, Vogue Ukraine, Glass UK, Purple Fashion, Vogue Portugal, Interview Germany, and L’Officiel Brazil.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Paul van Ravenstein (Photographer)
- Mother – Pat Cleveland (Famous model in the 70’s)
- Siblings – She has a brother.
- Others – Johnny Johnston (Maternal Grandfather) (Jazz Saxophonist), Lady Bird Cleveland (Maternal Grandmother) (Artist, Painter)
Anna Cleveland has been signed with these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
She is of Dutch descent on her father’s side and has Swedish, African-American, possibly some Irish and Cherokee Native American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- High cheekbones
- Long face features like a long nose
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 7 (UK)
D&G, Zac Posen, Vionnet, Bottega Veneta, Maiyet, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, etc.
Best Known For
Being a model with long face features, effervescent personality, and having modeled for Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, and Zac Posen.
First Fashion Show
Anna debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2003 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Fendi.
Anna Cleveland Facts
- Anna’s mom Pat was one of the first black supermodels. Pat was a muse to the designers Halston, Yves Saint Laurent, and Stephen Burrows.
- Anna started modeling very early due to her mom being a supermodel of her time.
- The Dutch beauty was born in the Netherlands but grew up in Stresa, Lago Maggiore, Italy.
- At just the age of 4, she walked for Moschino. This is how she entered modeling.
- She relocated to New Jersey (in the United States) with her family in 2004.
- At 13, she walked at a Chanel show with her mom and brother after fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld personally requested them to do so.
- At 2, she had her first editorial shoot.
- Jeremy Scott, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Zac Posen have named her as their muse.
- In May 2015, in order to collect money for charities, Anna served as a driver for Stylebop.com’s Cash & Rocket team. It was a driver across Europe.