|Bianca Belair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1989|
Bianca Belair is an American professional wrestler, TV personality, and former powerlifter, best known for her career in WWE, performing under their brand NXT starting in 2016.
Bianca Nicole Blair
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
She attended Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States. Bianca had a 6-year long track career and attended 3 universities during that time. She 1st enrolled in the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina, United States.
Bianca then transferred to Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, United States. Finally, she obtained her bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States in 2019.
Professional Wrestler, Former Powerlifter, TV Personality
- Father – Leonard Blair
- Mother – Travonda Blair
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
- Others – Miranda Hunt (Aunt), Edward G. High (Grandfather) (Biochemist, College Professor), Edward N. Toole (Great-Grandfather) (Electrician). She has nieces.
Bianca Belair is represented by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) (Manager) in Stamford, Connecticut, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca Belair has dated –
- Kenneth “Montez Ford” Crawford (2017-Present) – On June 9, 2017, Bianca revealed she was engaged to a fellow professional wrestler, who competes on WWE’s Raw under the ring name Montez Ford. They got married on June 23, 2018, and danced their way to the aisle.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Athletic physique
- Nose piercing
Bianca Belair Facts
- She used to climb to every tree she could find at the age of 5. Her parents decided to enroll her in track and field and tumbling.
- Bianca proved to be very dominant in track and field and successfully competed against older girls.
- She set high school records for 100 and 300-meter hurdles. Her typical time for a 100-meter hurdle was 13.4 seconds.
- In her senior year of high school, she won a Tennessee state championship in track and field.
- She earned All-SEC and All-American honors from the University of Tennessee in track and field.
- Before she was a wrestler, Bianca competed in CrossFit and powerlifting. Bianca always had a body image issue and thought she was too big, which was why she got into weightlifting in the 1st place.
- She had to abandon her athletic career due to shifting rib syndrome called intercostal chondritis. The pain of the injury used to be so intense that she couldn’t bend over to tie her shoes.
- Bianca was offered a spot at the TV show American Ninja Warrior but she declined it.
- WWE veteran Mark Henry spotted her in 2015 and suggested he could get her a tryout in the industry. Bianca officially tried out 2 times before signing a contract with WWE on April 12, 2016.
- She only saw wrestling on TV while one of her older brothers watched it and never wrestled in her life. Despite this obstacle, Bianca wrestled in her 1st WWE match after only 5 months of training.
- Sports Illustrated ranked her at #9 on their 2018 “Top 10 Female Wrestlers of the Year” list.
- She had an undefeated streak of 367 days in WWE NXT, which was broken when she lost to Shayna Baszler at the NXT TakeOver: Phoenix on January 26, 2019.
- She made her video game debut in WWE 2K19 as a playable character.
- In 2019, Bianca landed the 36th spot on the “PWI Female 100” list of top 100 female wrestlers conducted by the Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine.
- Bianca is best known for her rugged power in the wrestling ring.
- She used her long braided ponytail as a makeshift whip in October 2018. No wrestler had ever performed such a move until her. Bianca got the idea while driving with her husband, who meant it as a joke.
- In January 2020, Bianca set a new WWE Women’s Royal Rumble record. She took out 8 wrestlers after 33 minutes of fighting. Not too long after, she had to share the record with Shayna Baszler, who also took out 8 wrestlers at the same event.
Featured Image by Bianca Belair / Instagram