|Bianca Cheah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||1981|
Bianca Cheah has achieved decent success as a model and her toned body has helped her win modeling deals with popular brands such as Nike and Jaguar. But she truly made it big after she launched her blog Sporteluxe. Within a space of a couple of years, it had started rivaling the leading fitness and fashion websites. The blog has also managed to garner a following in several countries and has an office in Australia as well as the United States.
Bianca Cheah was born in 1981.
The information about Bianca Cheah’s formal education isn’t available.
Model, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Her father is a 7th Dan martial art master, who popularized Tae Kwon Do in Australia.
- Mother – Her mother is a beauty therapist.
- Siblings – Chantel Cheah (Twin Sister)
Bianca Cheah is represented by IMG Models.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca Cheah has dated –
- Simon Chalmers (2015-Present) – Bianca got married to Simon Chalmers towards the end of 2015. They had been dating for quite some time. Their lavish and romantic wedding was held at the Hopewood House in Bowral. The couple had opted to go for a green wedding. Even their cake was made completely from organic ingredients.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese Malay ancestry on her father’s side. While on her mother’s side, she has Danish and Irish ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has given ‘blonde’ and ‘light brown’ highlights a try.
- Prominent Nose
- Fuller Lips
- Long Legs
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Bianca Cheah has served as an ambassador for Sukin.
She has also done endorsement work for –
- Country Road
- Deep Spring
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
She has also used her social media influence to promote the following products and brands –
- Mitchelton Hotel
- Monday Swimwear
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being the founder of the popular health, fitness, and fashion blog, Sporteluxe, which has managed to earn tremendous popularity
- Being featured in the popular magazines such as Shape, Body, and Natural Health
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms with over 200k followers on her official Instagram account
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till now.
First TV Show
Bianca Cheah hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show till date.
Bianca relies on Yoga to keep herself in the top shape. She is a certified yogi and ensures that she uses her knowledge to not only tone her body but also her mental wellbeing. She practices yoga daily for an hour between 4 and 5 in the evening.
On the weekends, she likes to go for an early morning run as well. She has previously participated in long distance runs. Sometimes, she varies her daily early evening yoga workout which she likes to replace with resistance training or hill sprints.
She also pays special attention to her nutrition and focuses on eating a healthy and balanced diet. Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – She starts her day with a bowl of gluten-free porridge with almond milk and chia seeds. She also drinks a cup of green tea and a glass of water with vitamin C powder mixed in it.
- Breakfast (Weekends) – She usually heads to a cafe for a breakfast comprising of tomatoes, avocado, and poached eggs on gluten-free toast. She washes it down with a soy latte.
- Mid-morning Snack – She drinks a skinny latte or soy latte and snacks on some nuts.
- Lunch – She likes to have chicken salad or tuna from Posto No. 19 cafe. On some days, she heads to Sushi Train for a meal of miso soup and sushi with some green tea.
- Dinner – She cooks a piece of steak, chicken, or fish with squash, carrots, snow peas, and broccolini. Along with the meal, she sips on coconut water.
- Dessert – If she feels like eating something sweet after dinner, she prefers to have plain frozen yogurt.
Bianca Cheah Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Kosmea Rosehip Oil, Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer, Kora clay mask, Ella Bache Vitamin C spray, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, and Milk by Lindy Klim Facial Wipes
- Candles – Palm Beach and Jonah’s candle, Circa Florence Broadhurst candles
- Hair Products – Toni & Guy deep conditioning mask, Morrocan oil
- Clothing Brands – James Perse, Rag and Bone, Stone Cold Fox, Alo Yoga, and Nike
- Instagram Accounts – @Kaliekloss, @tashoakley, @stonecoldfox
Source – Beauticate, Miss Bissh
Bianca Cheah Facts
- Bianca grew up in Tweed Heads. Then, in 2006, her family decided to move to Sydney.
- While growing up, she loved playing tennis. It helped her build a solid foundation for her fit body.
- At the age of 18, she managed to get the job of a beauty therapist at Shiseido.
- About 2 years later, she started working as a model. As her career took off, she was featured in popular magazines such as Cosmopolitan Body and Shape.
- After discovering that there is a gap in the market that a luxury wellbeing website can exploit, Bianca launched Sporteluxe in 2012 with the focus primarily on health and fitness.
- In May 2014, she decided to commercialize Sporteluxe and decided to increase staff as well as expert contributors. She established offices in Los Angeles as well as Sydney.
- In June 2014, she completed her 200+ hours certification to become a certified yogi.
- Visit her official website @ biancacheah.com.au.
- Follow Bianca on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Bianca Cheah / Instagram