|Phil Heath Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1979|
Phil Heath is an IFBB professional bodybuilder and former Mr. Olympia from the United States. He has won Mr. Olympia competition 7 times from 2011 to 2017. His 7th Mr. Olympia win placed him with Arnold Schwarzenegger for the third all-time number of wins after Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman.
Phil began his bodybuilding career back in 2002 and won the overall title at the NPC (National Physique Committee) USA Championships in 2005. This title gave him the ticket to compete as an IFBB Pro where he won two IFBB professional events. In 2008, he won the Iron Man show.
Phillip Jerrod Heath
Bodybuilder, The Gift, The Next Big Thing
Seattle, Washington, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Phil Heath went Rainier Beach High School and then to the University of Denver, where he majored in IT and Business Administration.
American IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) professional bodybuilder and 2011 Mr. Olympia
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Contest – 109 kg or 240.5 pounds
Off-Season – 125 kg or 275 pounds
Phil Heath has married –
- Jennie Laxson (June 2007-2015) – Phil married cosmetologist Jennie Laxson on June 23, 2007, and ended their 8-year long marriage in 2015.
- Shurie Cremona (2017-Present) – He married Shuri Cremona on July 25, 2017.
Phil has no hair. He is bald
- Chest – 54 in or 137 cm
- Arms – 22 in or 56 cm
- Thighs – 30 in or 76 cm
- Calves – 20 in or 51 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
- Neck – 18.5 in or 47 cm
He has made special appearances at various events, related to bodybuilding, gym, etc. On May 12, 2012, he made a special appearance in Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base from 11 am to 1 pm.
Best Known For
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder and 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 IFBB Mr. Olympia
Didn’t act in any films. However, he has released 4 bodybuilding DVDs, namely, “The Gift”, “The Gift Unwrapped”, “Journey to the Olympia” and “Becoming Number 13”.
Hany Rambod. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Phil Heath Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite Cheat Food – Italian Food
- Favorite TV Programs – Entourage (2004-2011), Top Gear (2002)
- Favorite Body Part – Arms
- Favorite Bodypart to Train – Shoulders
- Favorite Exercise – Preacher Curls, Hack Squats, Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
- Favorite Movies – Enter the Dragon (1973), The Power Of One (1992), Gladiator (2000)
- Favorite Sport – Basketball, Football
- Favorite Actor – Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino
- Favorite Hobby – Reading, Video Gaming, Hanging around with his 2 dogs
- Favorite Music – Rock, Hip-Hop
Phil Heath Facts
- Phil Heath trains at Armbrust Pro Gym in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
- Phil Heath has also appeared on the FLEX magazine (American Bodybuilding Magazine).
- Earlier, when he was studying at the University of Denver (1998-2002), Heath used to play basketball from Denver’s Division I basketball team.
- Phil Heath played guard for Denver’s Division I basketball team, which means, he was a defensive specialist for his basketball team.
- He gave up basketball after playing 66 matches in college and concentrated on bodybuilding.
- After 2002, he started pursuing bodybuilding and competing in events.
- He won Mr. Olympia title in 2011, 2012 and 2013, which was his first title as Mr. Olympia. Earlier, in 2010, Heath stood 2nd, while in 2009, he got 5th rank.
- Heath defeated Jay Cutler (2010 Mr. Olympia) to win his first title as Mr. Olympia in 2011.
- As a bodybuilder, Heath now eats 6 to 7 times a day. But, earlier as a basketball player, his diet was limited to 3 times a day.
- He was beaten by Shawn Rhoden in 2018 in Mr. Olympia.
i like phil heath body
My wife’s name is Jennie Heath not Laxson and whomever made this page, clearly wanted the personal trainer credit as I don’t know who the heck Sako is. My trainer is Hany Rambod. Anyone want verification please email me on my website http://www.phillipheath.com where you will also find my official FACEBOOK AND TWITTER PAGES.
Hey Phil 🙂 my name is kishen ,I’m 19 years old…I’ve been body-building for 2 years and I have 50 cm arms and in good physic,I’ve always wanted to go pro,but never had the chance,please email me back at. [email protected] ,I live in south africa.
Phil heath inspires people all around the world as an atleath and a person he’s a model of curator, dignity,perseverance ambition and the list goes on.Thousands of yong men and teenagers around the world are trying to walk in his footsteps and realy push there selves to the limit to manifest there bodybuilding dreems including myself.I believe that the bodybuilding champs of tomorrow would be ones ispierd by Phillip Jerrad heath get it right.
Phil can u tell me as u start bodybuilding at that time what was your current diet till 1 year … Plz reply is must .
Thanks for your comment Udit. But, Phil would not be able to answer this question. I would like you to read healthyceleb.com/4937/phil-heath-workout-routine-diet-plan/ for his normal diet.
i am u r fan u r the best
how to make ur body
phil heath has been ma favourite bodybuilder en i always envie his life style, i like u man en i wish one day i become like u or jst a bit big next to u. i am a kenyan who is trying to train so hard, tha main problen i have is ma arbs en tha diet according to my location, please phil advice me accordingly on tha two issues. then again how do i keep track of my trainin en wat saps should i use now that am looking for leaner muscle en ripped body .
Lol there is NO way his waist is 29in. Ha! More like 37in.
Hi Phil I’m a big fan I’m 5″ 9 250lbs and just started training should I bulk of lose weight and cut at first