Ronnie Dean “Big Ron” Coleman
Ronnie Coleman or Big Arm
Bastrop, Louisiana, U.S.
Ronnie lives in Arlington, Texas, USA
Ronnie Coleman completed schooling from Bastrop High School in 1982 and graduated in B.S degree in accounting from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1986.
Ronnie was Reserve Police Officer for the Arlington Police Department and now he is professional Bodybuilder.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
Contest – 135 kg or 297 pounds
Off Season – 150 kg or 330 pounds
Rouaida Christine Achkar Coleman. Ronnie married Christine on December 28, 2007. Christine is a full-time student and a personal trainer.
Ronnie has no hair. He is bald
- Chest – 58 in
- Waist – 36 in
- Biceps – 24 in
- Calves – 22 in
- Thighs – 36 in
Best Known For
Won 8 titles as Mr. Olympia and also 26 titles as IFBB professional
First Bodybuilding Win
Ronnie Coleman won the title of Mr. Texas (Heavyweight & Overall) in 1990. He has won the bodybuilding titles from 1990 – 2007.
Ronnie Coleman started going to Metroflex Gym for his bodybuilding under the guidance of his personal trainer and owner of the gym “Brian Dobson”.
Ronnie Coleman Favorite Exercises
Ronnie likes these 6 exercises the most.
- Bench Presses for Chest
- Squats for Legs
- Barbell Rows for Back
- Seated Military Press for Shoulders
- Lying Extensions for Triceps
- Preacher Curls for Biceps
Ronnie Coleman Facts
- Ronnie was born to Jessie Benton (mother).
- Ronnie has 3 siblings – 1 younger brother and 2 younger sisters.
- Ronnie has 2 daughters – Jamilleah and Valencia Daniel and three young children from another relationship.
- Ronnie routinely takes three months off after Mr. Olympia to recover his body from illness or exertion.
- Ronnie does a heavy workout and his diet is also different from other celebrities.