|Bianca Marroquin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1975|
Bianca Marroquin is a Mexican actress, singer, and dancer who is known to be the youngest actress to play the role of Roxie Hart in a Broadway production of Chicago. On the other hand, Bianca is also known for her appearance as Rachel in Eleanor, Tere Murguia in Half Brothers, and Yolanda in One Life to Live.
Bianca Pamela Marroquín Pérez
Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
Bianca divides her time between the United States and Mexico.
Bianca attended the Bellas Artes Academy in Brownsville, Texas.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Others – Alyssa Bauman (Sister-In-Law) (Holistic Nutritionist)
Bianca is represented by BRS/Gage Talent Agency.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Bianca Marroquín’s net worth was $10 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca has dated –
- Luis Lojo
- Joseph Schottland (2019-Present) – Bianca got married to businessman Joseph Schottland in May 2019. Together, the couple shares a daughter named Jacqueline who is from Joseph’s previous relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Snub nose shape
Bianca Marroquin Favorite Things
- TV Shows – So You Think You Can Dance, Medium, Madmen
- Holiday Destination – Acapulco
- After-Show Craving – Chocolate cake
- Book – Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
- Films As of 2010 – The Last Airbender, Kick-Ass, Empire Records, Pretty in Pink, Terms of Endearment, Victor/Victoria
Source – New York Theatre Guide
Bianca Marroquin Facts
- Growing up, Bianca attended ballet, jazz, flamenco, and tap dancing lessons.
- Bianca was only 3 years old when she appeared in her first ballet recital in Matamoros, Mexico.
- She was brought up between the border cities of Matamoros, Mexico, and Brownsville, Texas.
- As of 2010, she had been residing in South Orange, New Jersey.
- On November 14, 2012, she was seen portraying the character of Mary Poppins in the very first production of the self-titled Disney musical in Spanish in Mexico City.
- Bianca’s role as Roxie Hart in the Broadway production of Chicago in the United States and Canada earned her the Helen Hayes Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress”, making her the first Mexican to receive the title.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Yolanda in One Life to Live in 2007. Later, in 2018, Bianca appeared in her first feature film as Belen in God’s Eye.
- Bianca released her first solo album titled El Mundo Era Mío (The World Was Mine) on May 13, 2014. The album was compiled with a total of 11-tracks from which she co-wrote 5. The songs have been described as a mix of contemporary pop with an influence of Latin music. The album consists of songs both in English and Spanish.
- In her free time, she likes to play the piano, guitar, and write songs.
Featured Image By Bianca Marroquin / Instagram