New York City, New York, United States
Bridgewater Township, New Jersey, United States
Elena Kampouris went to the Gill St. Bernard’s School. However, she dropped out of school after her acting career took off and instead, relied on a tutor to complete her high school education.
- Father – Alexander Kampouris (Owner of boutique wine shop in Basking Ridge, New Jersey)
- Mother – Ivey Barry (Designer and Fashion Illustrator)
- Siblings – Emmanuel Kampouris (Older Brother)
Elena Kampouris is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
She was previously represented by William Morris Endeavor.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Greek ancestry and on her mother’s side, she has English and French ancestry.
- Curly voluminous hair
- Deep blue eyes
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Allison Doss in the drama movie, Men, Women & Children, which explored the internet addiction.
- Having played the role of Maya Decker in NBC drama thriller TV series, American Odyssey.
- Being cast in important roles in successful movies such as Before I Fall and My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
First TV Show
In 2012, Elena Kampouris made her first TV show appearance in It Girl, Interrupted episode of the teen drama series, Gossip Girl.
Elena Kampouris hits the Gold’s Gym regularly to keep her toned figure in perfect shape. She also relies on martial arts training for her workout needs. Apart from training in the fighting discipline of martial arts, she has also shown an inclination for a martial arts dance style, which is comprised of elaborate stretching moves. When it comes to outdoor workouts, she loves going out for hiking.
When it comes to strength training, she relies on the guidance of Debbie Dalessio. In her conditioning workouts, she focuses on improving her core strength and boosting her lower body power with exercises such as weighted bridges, reverse back leg raises, and hanging knee raises. She also occasionally loves to go for boxing style workouts.
Her ideal food day would be as follows –
- Breakfast – Nature’s Path cereal in vanilla almond milk with some chunks of dark chocolate thrown in. She also adds a plate of watermelon to her first meal of the day.
- Lunch – Kale salad that has some sliced chicken, nuts, apples, and is drizzled with fruity vinaigrette. She washes it down with a lemon squeezed in a glass of sparkling water.
- Snacks – Chopped apples that are drizzled with honey and sprinkled with some cinnamon or veggies with edamame hummus.
- Dinner – Grilled octopus that is doused with lemon. She washes it all down with non-alcoholic ginger beer.
- Dessert – Loukoumi, which is rose gelatin cubes sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Overall, she leans heavily towards a paleo diet. Also, she tries to eat a generous amount of meat, fish, fruits, and kale.
Elena Kampouris Favorite Things
- Dessert – Loukoumi
- Beauty Products – Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub, Nivea Olive Oil, Lemon Lip Balm, Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Concealer, and Simple Facial Wipes
- Hair Products – Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray and Eslabondexx Sustainer
- Meal – Medium rare cooked Steak with salted sweet potato fries, Macrons and Chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert
- Cities For Food – New York City, Los Angeles, and Toronto
- New York City Tearooms – Bergdorf Goodman and Teavana Bergdorf Goodman and Teavana
- New York City Restaurant – Milos
- Los Angeles Restaurant – Koi
- Toronto Restaurant – Jacob’s Steakhouse
- Must-Have In Bag – Purell, Avene Thermal Spring Water Facial Spray, and Lush perfume in Lust
Source – The New Potato
Elena Kampouris Facts
- Since her grandmother passed away due to breast cancer, she has done activism work for the breast cancer-related charities and foundations.
- She almost decided against auditioning for the role in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 as she felt her blonde locks and blue eyes weren’t perfect for the role of a Mediterranean girl. However, when she got the call informing that she had been cast in the movie, she ended up crying her eyes out.
- Elena made her Broadway debut in 2016 as Cécile Volanges in the play Les Liaisons Dangereuses.
- While growing up, she had a keen interest in botany, poetry, and photography.
Featured Image by Elena Kampouris / Instagram