|May Simón Lifschitz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1995|
May Simón Lifschitz is a Danish actress and model who is best known for being cast as the character Chanel on Netflix’s Warrior Nun. Other than that, she has also made notable appearances in several Danish films and shows including Wild Witch, Yes No Maybe, and Christian IV.
May Simón Lifschitz
- Father – Ernesto Lifschitz
May is represented by –
- McLean-Williams Management
As a model, May is represented by TWO Management.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Danish ancestry on her mother’s side and Argentinian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Chiseled jawline
- Thick dark brown eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
May has appeared in campaigns for various brands and designers including Victoria’s Secret and Adidas.
May Simón Lifschitz Favorite Things
- Tracks – Foggy Nights by Soulelujah, Burn Residency 2015’s Dance With Me Ibiza by Rosnox
Source – Mixcloud
May Simón Lifschitz Facts
- She spent a short while in Argentina before moving to Denmark with her parents where she grew up.
- May was 16 years old when she started off her career as a model.
- She is an openly recognized transgender star.
- In the past, it was announced the May would be the 2nd transgender model to work for Victoria’s Secret. It was a well-known Brazilian model and actress Valentina Sampaio who became the first transgender model to work for the brand.
- She started her acting career in the short film Sorte måne in 2015. However, she got her first major role Kimæra in the film Wild Witch in 2018.
- May rose to prominence in the year 2020, after being cast as Chanel on Netflix‘s series of Warrior Nun. She worked along with the likes of various well-known stars including actress Alba Baptista, Toya Turner, and Kristina Tonteri-Young.
Featured Image ByMay Simón Lifschitz / Instagram