|Bibi Bourelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1994|
Bibi Bourelly is a German singer and songwriter known for her popular singles like Riot, Ego, and Ballin. She has written various popular songs like B*tch Better Have My Money, Higher, Camouflage and has been featured alongside popular artists. Bibi has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Badriia Ines Bourelly
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bibi Bourelly graduated from Blake High School, Maryland in 2013.
- Father – Jean-Paul Bourelly (Guitarist, Musician)
- Mother – Late Khadija Arjouni-Bourelly (Worked in the Art Department at Berlin’s House of the World’s Cultures)
- Siblings – She has a twin brother.
- Others – Paul-Étienne Bourelly (Paternal Grandfather), Haroldine Johnson (Paternal Grandmother)
Bibi Bourelly is represented by Def Jam Recordings.
Soul, Alternative R&B
- Circa 13
- Def Jam Recordings
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bibi Bourelly has stated that guys do not ask her out for dates. She blames it on her weirdness and awkward character.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Afro-Haitian and African-American ancestry on her father’s side and Moroccan ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Large eyes
- Thick long hair
- Fuller Lips
Bibi Bourelly hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her contribution in writing notable songs for famous artists such as Rihanna’s B*tch Better Have My Money and Higher, Selena Gomez’s Camouflage, and Nick Brewer’s Talk to Me.
- Featuring alongside artists like Lil Wayne and Usher in their famous tracks Without You and Chains.
As a Singer
She released her debut EP titled Free The Real (Pt. #1) on May 6, 2016.
She is yet to debut in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in 2015.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Bibi Bourelly Favorite Things
- Dessert – Cheesecake
- Emoji – The shrug emoji
- Cereal – Normal Frosted Flake
- Quote – “Free the real”
Bibi Bourelly Facts
- Her mother died of breast cancer when Bibi was 6 years old.
- In 2003, she along with her twin brother moved to Washington, Maryland, USA to live with her aunt and uncle.
- After her graduation in 2013, she moved to Los Angeles.
- If she could live in a movie, it would be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- According to her, the celebrity with the best hair is Beyonce.
- Her ingredient for a smoothie would be vodka.
- One of her best moments in a studio was the opportunity to sing with Alicia Keys.
- An exotic animal she would love to own is a koala bear.
- Three necessary things for her to have while on a tour are her phone, blanket, and a toothbrush.
- While comparing Germany to the US, she said that Berlin was a lot safer place to live in.
- She wanted to be a musician since the age of 2.
- Visit her official website @ www.bibisociety.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and YouTube VEVO.
Featured Image by Bibi Bourelly / Instagram