|Bilal Hassani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1999|
Bilal Hassani is a French singer and YouTuber who is best known for representing France in the Destination Eurovision Contest. He was born in a Moroccan family from Casablanca. With the guidance and encouragement of his friend Nemo Schiffman, Bilal participated in the second season of The Voice Kids in 2015 and later joined the team of judge Patrick Fior. His first studio album was Kingdom that released on April 26, 2019. He has a massive fan following on his Instagram account with more than 600k followers and his Twitter account has more than 200k followers. His songs are featured on platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and iTunes.
Bilal got his baccalaureate in literacy in 2017.
- Siblings – Taha (Older Brother)
Bilal self manages his career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bilal has dated –
- Nawfel – During an interview, Bilal revealed that he has a boyfriend but did not reveal his identity. However, a picture on Instagram from Nawfel’s account revealed that they were dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Arab and White)
He belongs to a Moroccan family where his mother is of French descent.
He often tends to wear blonde, blue, and green-colored wigs.
He wears wigs of different colors ranging from blonde, blue, green and many more.
Bilal has endorsed a few brands through Instagram and YouTube such as-
- Kimmy Like Paris Wigs
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna
Best Known For
Representing France in the 64th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest in 2019. He scored 200 points in the final of Destination Eurovision.
He released his first album titled Kingdom in April 2019.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on The Voice Kids in 2015.
Bilal Hassani Favorite Things
- Food – Junk Food
Source – YouTube
Bilal Hassani Facts
- He started singing for his family at the age of 5.
- Bilal and Madame Monsieur are creative collaborators.
- His trips to Asia have inspired his looks.
- He came out publicly as a queer on June 23, 2017, a day before the pride walk.
- Bilal has been a victim of cyber harassment.
- He is one of the most followed Eurovision stars on Instagram.
- The LGBT magazine Tetu has described him as an icon of French LGBT+ youth.
- His song Roi peaked at number 4 on the Ultratip Chart.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Featured Image by Bilal Hassani / Instagram