|Billie Piper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1982|
Leian Paul Piper
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Billie Piper studied at the Sylvia Young Theatre School which is an independent school in the Marble Arch area, London, England and Bradon Forest School located in Purton in England, UK.
Singer, dancer, and actress
- Father – Paul Victor Piper (Builder)
- Mother – Mandy Kane Kent
- Siblings – Charley Piper (Younger Brother), Harley Piper (Younger Sister), Elle Piper (Younger Sister)
- Others – James Fox (Former father-in-law)
Billie Piper is managed by –
- Michael Katcher, Talent Agent, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, USA
- Oriana Elia, Talent Agent, Curtis Brown Group, London, UK
- David L. Schiff, Manager, MGMT Entertainment, West Hollywood, California, USA
- Yakety Yak, Talent Agent Voice, London, UK
Innocent Records, Virgin Records
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Billie Piper has dated –
- Ritchie Neville (1997-2000) – Billie was just 15 years old and a new singing sensation when she started dating singer Ritchie. Ritchie was one of the handsome hunks of the popular British boy band 5ive. The young couple looked picture perfect with their careers moving in the right directions. But soon, Billie started getting hate messages from Ritchie’s die-hard teenage fans which made it difficult for her. They were then in an on-off relationship before Billie was swoon over by Chris Evans.
- Chris Evans (Presenter) (2000–2007) – Billie and Chris Evans started dating in late 2000. Chris is a British DJ, television presenter, producer, and businessman. Billie is 16 years younger than Chris. Their relationship started off with stormy flirtation and after a few interviews, Chris asked Billie out. The date went so well that the next day, Chris asked her to marry him, proposing to her in the most expensively romantic manner arriving outside her London house in a £100,000 silver Ferrari covered in red roses. By May 2001, just after six months of dating, they were married in Las Vegas. Their next 18 months were spent partying all over the world. Things began to fall out between them when Billie chose to re-launch her acting career. The split came in 2004. They finally divorced in 2007. Billie did not take any money from her divorce with Chris. They remain friends till today. Later, Chris admitted that their age gap was the reason for their split. Chris also attended Billie’s wedding to Laurence Fox in 2007.
- Amadu Sowe (2004-2006) – Billie and Amadu dated for some time. Amadu was a law student. They met shortly after Billie’s split from Chris. Amadu was a support she needed during the rough phase in her life. They moved in together. But like most rebounds, their relationship did not last and they split in December 2006.
- Matt Smith (2006) – Billie was rumored to be dating actor Matt Smith when they were seen at Surrey fete together. They also indulged in a very public display of affection there. They went out after meeting on the TV show, The Ruby in the Smoke.
- Laurence Fox (2006–2016) – Billie met Laurence on the sets of Treats in 2006. Laurence is an English actor, singer-songwriter, and guitarist. Soon, they started seeing each other more often. They married on December 31, 2007, in a parish church of St. Mary’s in Easebourne, West Sussex. They were blessed with two sons, Winston James (b. October 21, 2008) and Eugene Pip (b. April 5, 2012). Unfortunately, their marriage could not see a happy ending and they split after 8 years. Laurence confirmed the split on his Facebook page on March 24, 2016, which became official by May 12, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has dyed her hair to ‘Blonde’ color.
- Addictive wide smile
- Usually keeps shoulder-length hair with side bangs
- Squared jawline with a pointed chin
Billie Piper has been featured in the following commercials –
- Smash Hits (1999)
- World Vision (2001)
- Comfort Concentrate (2007)
- Kool-Aid Drink
- Hot Wheels (1993)
Best Known For
- Being the youngest artist to reach the #1 position on the UK charts with her debut single “Because We Want To”.
- Re-launching her acting career in 2004. From 2005 to 2006, then in 2008, 2010 and 2013, she starred in the much-anticipated TV show Doctor Who (a BBC produced science fiction) as Rose Tyler.
- Her other notable acting roles in TV series such as Belle de Jour in Secret Diary of a Call Girl and as Brona Croft/Lily in Penny Dreadful.
- Her title role in the play Yerma for which she received a total of 6 Best Actress awards. It is the highest number of awards received by an actress for a single performance in the British theatre history.
On October 19, 1998, Billie released her first album titled Honey to the B under the label Innocent Records and Virgin Records. It had 12 tracks. The album debuted at #14 in the UK album charts.
In 1996, Billie made the theatrical appearance playing the role of a girl wanting Juan Peron’s autograph in the film Evita, a biographical film. Her appearance was uncredited.
Her first credited theatrical film appearance was in the comedy flick, The Calcium Kid in 2004.
First TV Show
In July 1998, Billie appeared as a performer on the music show Top of the Pops.
Billie struggled with weight in the early phase of her career. She struggled with anorexia which caused her to eat unhealthily, sometimes just coffee for a whole week.
Times have changed now and she has better control of her lifestyle. She is not into a hardcore workout routine but occasionally likes to go for long walks, do yoga, Pilates, and swimming. She does a bit of cardio now and then at the gym.
As for her diet, she likes to eat healthily but also enjoy what she eats.
Billie Piper Favorite Things
- Movie – Broken
- Books Growing Up – ‘The Jolly Postman’, ‘The Secret Garden’ and Roald Dahl novels
- Book – The Conquest Of Happiness (By Bertrand Russell)
- Favorite Word – Skillet or glottal stop
Billie Piper Facts
- Her parents officially changed her name to Billie Paul Piper on April 25, 1983.
- If she could be a superhero, it would be Robin, Batman’s assistant.
- She admires her mother the most in her life.
- Billie’s most treasured possession was her letters from old lovers and pen-pals.
- She dislikes her man hands and jawline.
- She wants Chloë Moretz to play her in the film of her life.
- She would dress up as Willow Ufgood for a fancy dress costume of choice.
- Billie would invite Joan Rivers to her dream dinner party.
- If she could go back in time, she would go back to 1930s London, because of its fun spirit, the riches, food, and beautiful dresses.
- She would like Donny Hathaway’s “For All We Know” to be played at her funeral.
- Visit her official website @ billiepiperofficial.com.
Featured Image by Twitter / Twitter / CC BY-SA 4.0