|Blaire White Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1993|
Blaire White is an American political YouTuber, best known for open expressions of her views. She came up as a transgender at the age of 20 and has made it public ever since. She has a strongly growing fanbase with more than 500k subscribers on her YouTube channel and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Chico, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Blaire went to California State University, Chico, to pursue a degree in computer science.
Blaire self-manages her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blaire White has dated –
- Joey Sarson (2017-Present) – Blaire White started dating another YouTuber Joey Sarson in June 2017. They got engaged in June 2018. Joey has appeared on Blaire’s channel on quite a few occasions and they have a common YouTube channel together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has claimed that she is suffering from gender dysphoria.
Blaire has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Bellami Hair
- Fashion Nova
Best Known For
Posting videos on YouTube expressing her anti-feminine views and vouching for men’s right
First Web Show
In September 2017, she made her web series debut on The Rubin Report.
Blaire White Favorite Things
- YouTubers – Shoe0nHead, That Guy T, Dave Rubin, Jeff and Memorie Holiday
Source – YouTube
Blaire White Facts
- She has claimed that she had the feeling of gender dysphoria ever since her younger days.
- At the age of 20, she finally revealed to her family and friends that she was a transgender and started with feminizing hormone therapy.
- She was a vegan for 10 years of her life from the age of 14 till 24. She later quit veganism because her health started declining.
- While she was in college, she was featured in a live stream of a friend after which many people requested her to come up with her own YouTube channel.
- She created her YouTube channel on November 27, 2015, and posted her first video titled Female Privilege | Antifeminism on December 2, 2015.
- Blaire has time and again expressed her anti-feminist views and vouched for men’s rights.
- She is a dog lover and adopted a puppy in May 2018.
- She was banned from Facebook for 30 days but her account was retrieved shortly as Facebook could not give any reason for the ban.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Blaire White / Instagram