|Bogi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1997|
Bogi is a Hungarian singer who gained recognition after participating in A Dal in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2013, her song We All reached the number 1 position in a number of lists including the MAHASZ Radio Top 40 and the VIVA Chart. She has released numerous other popular singles such as Mesehős (2012) and Végzet (2013). She has received several awards like the Bravo Otto: WestEnd Special Award (2014) and the Phonogram Award for being the “Discovery of the Year” (2014).
She attended Gárdonyi Géza Primary School in Győr and then went to Krúdy Gyula High School in Győr.
Pop, R&B, Indie Pop
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Hungarian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Dimpled chin
- She had a natural love and knack for singing since her early childhood days and her passion was nurtured. In 2011, when she was 14 years old, she participated in the Europop festival and came in 2nd.
- Her talent got spotted by Tibor Bognár who has been the manager of the Hungarian artist named Barbee.
- Bogi had performed in the finals of A Dal, which is the national selection process in Hungary for the Eurovision Song Contest, held on February 22, 2014, and there she was one of the competitors who got enough jury votes to move on to the top 4.
- She represented Hungary in the OGAE Second Chance Contest in 2014 with her song We All and she was placed 15th.
- In 2019, she took part as a judge in the 9th season of the musical talent show X Factor.
Featured Image by MrSilesian / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0