|Boney Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1955|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Boney Kapoor is an Indian film producer who is widely known for his productions including Mr. India (1987), No Entry (2005) and Wanted (2009). He has been conferred numerous awards such as the “Lifetime Achievement Award” at the Cairo International Film Festival in 2009 and the “Producer of the Millennium Honour” at the TSR-TV9 Film Awards in 2013.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Green Acres residential complex, Lokhandwala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Surinder Kapoor (Film producer)
- Mother – Nirmal Kapoor
- Siblings – Anil Kapoor (Younger Brother) (Actor & Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Younger Brother) (Actor & Producer)
- Others – Sonam Kapoor (Neice) (Actress), Anand Ahuja (Nephew-in-Law) (Businessman & Entrepreneur)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Prema Narayana
- Nikii Waalia
- Moushumi Chatterji
- Shabana Azmi
- Mona Shourie (1983-1996) – He tied the knot with Mona Shourie in 1983 and was married to her for around 13 years. They had a son named Arjun Kapoor (b. 1985) and a daughter named Anshula (b. 1990).
- Sridevi Kapoor (1996-2018) – He married the Indian actress Sridevi on June 2, 1996. Sridevi passed away on February 24, 2018. They had 2 daughters named Jhanvi (b. March 6, 1997) and Khushi (b. November 5, 2000).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Wears spectacles
Boney Kapoor Favorite Things
- Apple Of His Eyes – All his children but Khushi in particular as she is his youngest child
- Very Proud Of – Anshula for being the brightest child in his family, having graduated from Columbia University after completing her 4-year course in only 3 years
- Close To – His mother
- Indebted To – Salman Khan for encouraging his son Arjun to pursue acting
- One Of His Biggest Dreams – To live with all his children and his mother together in the same house
Source – Hindustan Times
Boney Kapoor Facts
- He kickstarted his producing career by working with Shakti Samanta and he had one of his initial producing credits in the movie Hum Paanch (1980).
- He has been on the governing council of the Asian Academy of Film and Television located in the Film City Noida, which has provided short-term as well as long-term courses on films.
- His daughters are named after characters in his movies. Jhanvi has been named after the heroine in Judaai (1997) and Khushi got her name from the heroine in Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (2000).
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY 3.0