|Booker T Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1965|
Booker T is an American professional wrestler, professional wrestling promoter, and color commentator who is signed with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). In WWE history, he has been deemed as one of the most awarded wrestlers who has compiled numerous titles including the WCW World Television Championships and WCW World Tag Team Championships.
Robert Booker Tio Huffman
Plain Dealing, Louisiana, United States
Professional Wrestler, Professional Wrestling Promoter, Color Commentator
- Siblings – He has 7 older siblings.
He is represented by the Reality of Wrestling/WXF Company, Texas City, United States.
Pop Rock, Rap Rock
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
116 kg or 256 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Booker T has dated –
- Levestia Huffman (1996-2001) – Booker and his first wife Levestia got married on May 23, 1996. Following his WCW World Heavyweight Championship victory, he introduced her to the Nitro crowd, seemingly proud of his ongoing romance with Levestia at that time. After 5 years of being married, the former beaus had decided to call it quits and got officially divorced on May 8, 2001.
- Sharmell Huffman (2005-Present) – He found another love in Sharmell Sullivan, her longtime girlfriend of 5 years whom he married in February 2005. In 2010, the couple welcomed their twins – a boy named Kendrick and a girl named Kennedy.
- He has a son named Brandon from his past relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Round Face
- Tall Height
- Thick Lips
He has done commercials for brands and companies such as –
- The Nashville Network (TNN), Cable Network
- Chef Boyardee, Canned Pasta Products
Booker T Facts
- He’s the youngest of 8 children.
- His parents died when he was only 13 years old.
- Back in high school, he used to be a drum major and had played football and basketball.
- His boss from the storage company he was working at sponsored for his wrestling lessons. Booker then trained under his first coach, Scott Casey, who also carved his background as a gangster and dancer into “sports entertainment”.
- Shortly after executing his first phase of training, he debuted as “G.I. Bro” on Ivan Putski’s Western Wrestling Alliance Live! program.
- Booker signed with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) with his brother. In August 1993, the two debuted as a tag team named Harlem Heat.
- Following WWE’s acquisition to WCW in March 2001, he debuted as the King of the Ring pay-per-view during which he attacked WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- In July 2001, he defended his WCW World Heavyweight Championship against Buff Bagwell.
- On January 30, 2011, he took part in the Royal Rumble following his return to WWE. He entered the match at #21 but was later eliminated by Mason Ryan. During the February 2011 taping of the SmackDown brand, Booker debuted as the new color commentator of the show and began working next to Josh Mathews and Michael Cole.
- In 2000, he appeared in the film Ready to Rumble as “Himself”.
- He featured on the album WWE Originals wherein he performed the song Can You Dig It?. The album was released on January 13, 2004.
- On September 1, 2012, he released his first autobiography, Booker T: From Prison to Promise. Booker released his 2nd autobiography, Booker T: Wrestling Royalty with Medallion Press on March 10, 2015.
Featured Image by Mike Kalasnik / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0