|Brandon Larracuente Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|November 16, 1994
Brandon Larracuente started his career pretty early by appearing in off-Broadway productions. He got his mainstream start with roles in TV shows such as The Glades and Every Witch Way. He got his big break after he was cast in the Netflix thriller series, Bloodline.
Pleasantville, New York, United States
The information about Brandon Larracuente’s educational qualifications is unavailable.
- Father – Israel Larracuente (Retired New York homicide detective)
- Mother – She was a New York City police officer.
Brandon Larracuente is represented by Abrams Artists Agency (Talent and Literary Agency).
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brandon Larracuente has dated –
- Jazmin Garcia (2017-Present) – Brandon started going out with Jazmin Garcia in the early months of 2017. He made their relationship public on Valentine’s Day eve in February 2017 by sharing her picture on his official Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Puerto Rican ancestry.
He is mostly seen in ‘dark brown’ dyed locks.
- Deep Blue Eyes
- Chin Dimple
Brandon Larracuente has used his social media popularity to land lucrative endorsement deals. He has done social media promotion for various products and brands such as Abercrombie, Walgreens, Kylechan Design, and Mr. Turk.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Ben Rayburn in the thriller drama web series, Bloodline
- Having played the role of Jeff Atkins in the Netflix teen drama series, 13 Reasons Why
- His strong presence on social media platforms. He has over 1.8 million followers on his official Instagram account.
He made his theatrical film debut in the comedy film, Last Vegas, in 2013. However, his role went uncredited.
In 2016, he made his credited theatrical film debut in a minor role in the superhero action movie, Max Steel.
First Web Show
In 2015, he made his first appearance in a web show with the thriller drama series, Bloodline.
First TV Show
In 2011, Brandon Larracuente made his first TV show appearance in documentary drama series, Got Home Alive.
Brandon started training on his father’s advice. As the gains of his gym work started appearing, he became more passionate about working out. He usually trains for 6 days a week and incorporates Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s tenants of bodybuilding in his workout. However, he also includes a lot of cardio exercises in his workout session. When he is too busy with shooting, he works out in the hotel room. Also, between sets, he often jumps rope to keep his heart rate up.
When it comes to food, he tries to remain as disciplined as possible while he is on the road. He eats a lot of fresh veggies and fruits and focuses on increasing his protein consumption. When he is at home, he cuts down his sugar and salt consumption.
Brandon Larracuente Favorite Things
- Cheat Food – Pizza
Source – Muscle & Fitness
Brandon Larracuente Facts
- While studying in high school, he used to play football and baseball.
- He was introduced to theatre at the age of 4 after he was cast in 2 operas at the New Rochelle Opera House.
- He started his professional acting career at the age of 8 as he was cast in the off-Broadway show called Desire.
- After he moved to Florida, he performed in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and It’s a Wonderful Life at the Orlando Repertory Theatre.
- Follow Brandon Larracuente on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Brandon Larracuente / Instagram