|Brie Bella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1983|
Brie Bella is a former WWE Diva and wrestler who actively did wrestling from 2007 to 2016. After that, she started doing the ambassadorial role for WWE. She is famous along with her identical older twin sister, Nikki Bella. Brie was born 16 minutes after Nikki. Along with her sister, she won the WWE Divas Championship once in her wrestling career.
Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace
Brie Bella, Briana Garcia, Brie
San Diego, California, United States
Seattle, Washington, United States
Brie Bella went to Chaparral High School and graduated in 2002. She later got enrolled in a college in San Diego. However, she didn’t complete her college education and moved to Los Angeles.
Former professional wrestler, actress, businesswoman, model
- Father – Jon Garcia
- Mother – Kathy Colace
- Siblings – Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace aka Nikki Bella (Older Twin Sister) (Professional Wrestler, Actress, Model, Television Host, Executive Producer), J.J. Garcia (Brother)
- Others – Joseph John “Joe” Colace (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Mary Dessert (Maternal Grandmother), John Laurinaitis (Stepfather) (Retired Professional Wrestler)
Brie Bella can be reached through Nicoleandbrianna.com, LLC and World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brie Bella has dated
- Richie Kotzen (2004-2009) – Brie started going out with musician Richie Kotzen, who has served as the guitarist of the rock band Poison in 2004. However, their relationship was largely kept under wraps for the majority of their relationship’s duration. They didn’t even confirm their relationship until they had already been together for 4 years. However, the fact that she had listed herself as ‘in a relationship’ on social media and had his music playing often on her Myspace page had already set tongues wagging. They decided to end their relationship in 2009.
- Bryan Danielson (2010-Present) – Brie started dating fellow wrestler Bryan Danielson (better known by his stage name Daniel Bryan) in the early months of 2010. They had their first date at Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston. In September 2013, she revealed that they had gotten engaged. They got married in April 2014. On May 9, 2017, she gave birth to their daughter, Birdie Joe Danielson. On August 1, 2020, the family welcomed their second child, son Buddy Dessert Danielson.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Mexican ancestry while on her mother’s side, she is of English, Italian, Irish, and Scottish descent.
- Toned figure
- High cheekbones
Brie Bella has used her strong social media presence to promote several products and brands through her social media activity.
Early in her career, she was also cast, along with her sister, in an advert for Budweiser, which was created around the soccer World Cup theme.
Best Known For
- Her successful wrestling career with the World Wrestling Entertainment during which she managed to win WWE Divas Championship and was counted amongst the most popular divas.
- Her popularity on a number of social media websites. She has over 6 million subscribers on Instagram.
First Wrestling Match
In September 2007, Brie made her wrestling debut in a tag team match against Nattie Neidhart and Krissy Vaine. With her sister Nikki being her partner, they managed to win the match.
In 2014, Brie made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Confessions of a Womanizer.
First TV Show
In 2010, Brie Bella made her first TV show appearance on the comedy-drama series, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
After giving birth to her daughter, Brie planned her disciplined workout regime to help her shed the baby fat. However, she started slow. She initially started with power walking and then moved to a stationary bike. Once she felt sure of herself, she started working out on the elliptical machine.
When she felt that she had made a strong progress and was feeling strong enough, she started hitting the gym. In the gym, she decided to rely on Orangetheory, which is a newish and unique workout trend. Orangetheory involves lifting exercises followed by an intense burst on the treadmill.
She is a vegetarian. Brie tries to follow a healthy and disciplined diet for the majority of the days in the week and allows herself to indulge once in a while.
Brie Bella Favorite Things
- Food – French toast with powdered sugar and maple syrup, burritos
- Place for Healthy Meal – Fresh Kitchen
- Place for Long Walk – Bayshore Boulevard
- Spa – Glow Couture Day Spa
- Weekend Brunch Spot – Epicurean Hotel and Piquant
Brie Bella Facts
- While growing up, she was very much into soccer and used to play for the Scottsdale club while studying in elementary school.
- When she moved to Los Angeles, she took up a job as a waitress at the Mondrian Hotel to make ends meet.
- Along with her sister Nikki, she participated in the International Body Doubles twins search in 2006.
- In 2006, Brie participated in the WWE Diva Search but wasn’t selected. Her sister Nikki also participated in the competition and like Brie, she also didn’t qualify.
- In June 2007, she was signed up on a developmental contract by WWE. She was subsequently assigned to the Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW), which was WWE’s developmental division.
- In November 2016, she collaborated with her sister to open the YouTube channel The Bella Twins. They created content related to beauty, fashion, travel, and fitness.
- In August 2017, the Bella twins collaborated with Hill Family Estates and Gauge Branding to launch their own wine label called Belle Radici.
- She collaborated with Nikki to launch a clothing brand, Birdiebee, which focuses on activewear and loungewear.
- In April 2016, she announced her retirement from WWE and confirmed that she would work in an ambassadorial role with the company.
- Doughnuts are her weakness. It is very rare that she would say no to them.
- Brie loves indie films.
- Brie always keeps black licorice in her kitchen.
- She has a good habit of making lists for everything including groceries, errands, and what she needs to do in a day.
- She is a cleanliness freak.
- Brie is a history lover. She loves watching the monuments, castles, and museums of different places. Whenever she visited a new place while working with WWE, she would wake up earlier just to visit such places.
- Brie prefers lakes over oceans for swimming, kayaking, and boating.
- Brie is afraid of sharks.
- She started loving pajama shopping even more after becoming a mother.
- On each of her birthdays and on their wedding anniversary, her husband Daniel Bryan would gift her a nature-inspired jewelry piece.
- She loves painting. Though she is not very good at it.
- Previously, she had a dog named Josie.
- She wanted to name her daughter Josephine. But, because of her husband Bryan’s request (that every name in the family should start with the letter B), she didn’t do that.
- She cannot stand TikTok.
- Birdie’s middle name ‘Joe’ has been taken from Brie’s maternal grandfather Joseph Colace.
- Wrestling is not her first love. She actually wanted to be a musician. It is because Brie’s parents realized that her athletic ability was better than her guitar playing.
- Her go-to country music singer is George Strait.
- During hard or stressful times, she writes her feelings down on paper which helps her feel better.
- She is also obsessed with decorating and likes earth tones.
Featured Image by Megan Elice Meadows / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0