|Brooke Didas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1999|
Brooke Didas is an American social media star, best known for her eponymous YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k subscribers. On it, she primarily uploads vlogs, makeup tutorials, and fashion hauls.
Brooke Diana Didas
- New York City, New York, United States
- East Lansing, Michigan, United States
In 2018, she enrolled at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, United States. She was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority there.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Taylor Didas (Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Didas has dated –
- Colin Horan (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends in the past.
Brooke Didas has endorsed brands such as –
- Vincero Watches
- Function of Beauty
- Princess Polly Boutique
- Course Hero
- Green Roads
- American Eagle
Brooke Didas Favorite Things
- Handbag Brand – Teddy Blake
- TV Shows – The Office (2005-2013), Friends From College, Ozark
- TV Show Of All Time – The Sinner
- Movies – The Breakfast Club (1985), La La Land (2016)
- 1st Semester Class In University – Writing
- 2nd Semester Class In University – Psychology
- Candy – Airhead Rainbow Extreme
- YouTubers – Summer Mckeen, Maddie Cidlik, Margot Lee
- Self-Reflection Book – The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (1997) by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Novel – All the Bright Places (2015) by Jennifer Niven
- Quote – “Whatever happens around you, don’t take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you, it’s because of themselves.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
Brooke Didas Facts
- She has 2 dogs in New York, one of whom is named Charlie.
- After she graduated from high school, she wanted to major in Human Biology. She changed it later before going to university because she couldn’t imagine spending her life in a laboratory.
- One of her dream careers is in criminal justice. Initially, she wanted to be a lawyer but later realized she would like to be a criminal psychologist and work in and out of the courtroom.
- Brooke fell in love with hockey after she sat in the audience to support her boyfriend Colin during his high school games.
- Brooke was the only student from her high school graduating class that went to Michigan State University. This was intentional as she wanted to challenge herself by going out of state to a place no one knows her.
- Some members of her fanbase noticed she physically resembled Jade Elizabeth Tolbert (née Roper), a contestant on the 19th season of the TV series The Bachelor.
- Brooke always uses more foundation on her face in the winter because she gets very pale.
- Brooke does yoga to stay in shape.
- She’s the type of person that gets motivated and works out for a month or two consistently but then completely stops.
- One of the books she reads every day is The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman.
- Brooke is a big fan of podcasts and always listens to them while traveling.
- Brooke is shy and introverted during classes and when it comes to meeting people. However, she’s very outgoing when hanging out with friends she already knows.
- She doesn’t feel energetic unless she’s drinking coffee from her Keurig coffee maker. If coffee is not available, she drinks energy drinks from brands such as Monster.
- Brooke prefers vanilla over chocolate.
- If she is studying with music playing, it’s always classical. Her favorite playlist for this purpose is on Spotify and titled Peaceful Piano.
- If she could have an exotic animal as a pet, she’d pick a baby tiger that never grows up.
- When she’s stressed, Brooke starts cleaning, organizing, and washing her things, all while an oil diffuser is releasing her favorite scents into the air.
Featured Image by Brooke Didas / Instagram